Formula One

Squirrel

New rule changes announced, not sure when they'll be used though.

I heard brief details of the rule changes, it sounds as though the lesser funded teams have even less chance now.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ronin

• Squirrel

• Fido_le_muet

• PapOiteE

• 2 weeks later...

Eurosport just announced they will broadcast the F1 championship for the next three years, which means I won't have to pay to watch it! Man, I don't watch F1 live on tv since 2006 or so!! 

• Like 1

Cool, I bet Sky are delighted that their Sky Sports F1 channel will be dropped by many customers.

I like Eurosport, they show a lot of racing, but it's currently off-season for most European racing calendars.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DavidCore89 said:

Las Vegas could replace Monza on F1 calendar says Bernie Ecclestone: http://wtf1.co.uk/las-vegas-f1-race/

I can't imagine this being a popular decision. Monza is legendary.

I'm guessing its contract renewal time, usual tactic by the aged short one. The Tifosi won't allow it to happen.

7 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

I'm guessing its contract renewal time, usual tactic by the aged short one. The Tifosi won't allow it to happen.

Yep.

It's all about the money with Bernie.

Unfortunately, he doesn't care about what the drivers and fans want.

Edited by DavidCore89

That would be so, so, so, sooooo bad! We all love when the cars are at full speed and then have to break hard and downshift very fast to go thru the 1st chicane.

The next GP is happening this weekend right? Im a L. Hamilton's fan but I'd like to see a Ferrari win this time.

• 9 months later...
9 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Another fake retirement...

Not so sure, I don't think many people outside of Mercedes upper management knew Rosberg was going to leave and have probably the best racing seat available. There was also a few experienced drivers leaving. Mercedes have close links with Williams and I can imagine the deal they would have stuck with them to secure Bottas would have been more than enough to entice Massa back for one more season. Hopefully he will finish his home GP this time.

• 6 months later...