Gang Attacks

Onrefne

so with my rework planned out, there is going to be more emphasis on subtitles as they all will be within different story lines, and also with their own names.

IE: 

Gang Attack - Main title involving all gang attacks

Bikers - a sub category of gang attack involving biker gangs

Drama/Returned/Finale - name of specific gang attack within a sub category

What I need to know is what method of job naming would be best to use.

1-keep the original Gang Attack # style and add sub category name to the descriptions. (Gang Attack XL)

2-instead of roman numerals, add the sub category title. assuming there's enough character space for it. (Gang Attack:Bikers2), most likely going to be too long so perhaps shortened. (Gang:Bikers2)

3-put gang attack in the description instead and use the sub category title and name. (Bikers:Returned)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Onrefne

• Torrid

• Dodge

• furdog

Top Posters In This Topic

so with my rework planned out, there is going to be more emphasis on subtitles as they all will be within different story lines, and also with their own names.

IE:

Gang Attack - Main title involving all gang attacks

Bikers - a sub category of gang attack involving biker gangs

Drama/Returned/Finale - name of specific gang attack within a sub category

What I need to know is what method of job naming would be best to use.

1-keep the original Gang Attack # style and add sub category name to the descriptions. (Gang Attack XL)

2-instead of roman numerals, add the sub category title. assuming there's enough character space for it. (Gang Attack:Bikers2), most likely going to be too long so perhaps shortened. (Gang:Bikers2)

3-put gang attack in the description instead and use the sub category title and name. (Bikers:Returned)

What about having them ordered, but renumber them so that any stories are grouped and in order. Then name them "Gang 1", "Gang 2", and so on. And if they are part of a story, add the story title and its number within the story into the title like "Gang 3: Bikers 1", "Gang 4: Bikers 2". ? Edited by Skorpion-AH

On XXXII Biker Gang Drama it seemed like each round I spawned in a very vulnerable position.

Not sure if that is intentional but I thought you'd like to know.

i purposely made each team spawn at every other trailer on that one, i turned the SP and put extra props so no one should have an initial line of fire without at least moving a couple steps first. but whoever spawns at the end 2 trailers will be much more lucky. that one is kinda tough but its a shoot out, i died each round within like 10 secs XD.

UPDATE:

The first 5 story lines have been revised and grouped together. Nothing major in the actual jobs have been changed, only the names and descriptions.

As a bonus, I will also be setting the default time of day to the time of when the gang attack of that location pops up.

Edited by Onrefne

• 8 months later...