What is your preferred weapon to use?

JustHatched

Which is your go to weapon when you have the option to choose what you want?

Mine is the minigun. I especially like to wind it up on crew head to head battles when using owned weapons. Long range, lots of bullets and just spray and pray.

GTA-V-Minigun.png

If not the mini gun then the Advanced Rifle would be my next choice

For fun, the Musket is on top of the list for that, at one time I like to use it in Survivals to shoot down the helicopters

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 3 months later...

Before BPH it was the regular Carbine...I loved it in GTA4 and still remember how excited I was to unlock it in GTA5. Sadly the corny BPH ruined its effectiveness and I switched over to the MG, I have the MK version now but sometimes I think the stock version was better. I dont deathmatch much these days....it feels like a chore cause the game always gives me the bad randoms and it gets more frustrating than fun. I probably should revisit the deathmatches since I have heard now the BPH option has to be activated or something, dont quote me on that. I think they do need to give us new rifles so we can generate some DM excitement again.

On 8/13/2019 at 4:31 PM, ConGamePro said:

Before BPH it was the regular Carbine...I loved it in GTA4 and still remember how excited I was to unlock it in GTA5. Sadly the corny BPH ruined its effectiveness and I switched over to the MG, I have the MK version now but sometimes I think the stock version was better. I dont deathmatch much these days....it feels like a chore cause the game always gives me the bad randoms and it gets more frustrating than fun. I probably should revisit the deathmatches since I have heard now the BPH option has to be activated or something, dont quote me on that. I think they do need to give us new rifles so we can generate some DM excitement again.

You can create a tdm that removes all helmets, you can also assign teams different weapons.