ScottyB

http://rsg.ms/0ab6ad1

DESCRIPTION

Devin Weston's Cheetah has been stolen by the Lost MC. There is a large reward on offer for its return. 2 teams of well equiped mercinaries are competing for its capture.

So the name is pretty poor, couldn't think of anything else so I'll take suggestions and may change it later.. I haven't tested it yet and I hopeing it should go well. So all feedback is wanted.

Basically you compete along one stretch of road to collect one cheetah. There are the lost MC that are along the stretch of road and at the vehicle that will try to kill you. There are hills on each side and you can pick up RPGs, snipers and miniguns. You start with an assault rifle. The starting vehcles are 4 fighter jets per team and the rest have to go in the barracks (military truck). You spawn in a buzzard.

It should work well with any amount of players but will get pretty chaotic and explosive with more. Either way it should force people to work as a team with air support, snipers in the hills and people trying to get the car :)

scottyb1988.jpg

• 8 months later...

I have updated this one. After playing with a decent sized lobby (14 people), I have made a few changes to make it better.

Expanded no traffic areas around starting points to fix traffic jam issues when starting.

Changed Lazer to hydra so you can hover to take off and not have to wait for people in front of you.

Changed the Mesa and military truck to insurgent pickups so you can battle it out on the way to the car.

Moved spawn areas a bit further away so that it takes a bit longer to get back into the action if you die.

Lowered the accuracy and changed the weapons on the actors protecting the cheetah so it's easier to get the cheetah.

scottyb1988.jpg