New Years resolution

ScottyB

3 hours ago, Hatch said:

SO how was the drive in those 2 cars @Pb76?

I thought the Camaro was a beast, but then I drove the Corvette....full race spec with an 8.5 litre motor.....I nearly shit myself!

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• ScottyB

• JustHatched

• Fido_le_muet

I have but one resolution for 2018 and that is to ride my 2007 Husqvarna TE450 more. It's a 275 lb., 47 hp rocket ship of a street-legal dirt bike. This one resolution will accomplish many things. Get me in better shape, get me outdoors, make new friends, get me back to tinkering and get me " in the zone." All things I've let slip. For the get in better shape part, I plan to make riding mountain bikes my focus as it's fun, I have two and close acces to trails and it's great training for dirt bike line choice as well.

• Like 3

My resolution is to get to know a taxi driver or a friend of a taxi driver really well so next New Year I don't have to wait 2 hours for a taxi.

• Haha 1

My resolution is more of a game plan. I was promoted to Service Manager of the BMW dealership I've been working for, for the last 6 years. 2017 was the honeymoon. Time for learning, making mistakes, and becoming acclimated to my position. 

2018 is game time. A year full of best practices, good decisions, and smooth operation. 

• Like 3

Dodgeservice.png