• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markt112

• Casey

• Pb76

• Banketelli

Yeah but it's the events guys that will post it on the calendar, you won't be able to do that yourself.

Thats fine :) Also i noticed that the Ps3 playlists i currently join are on at the same time/day every week. I wouldn't be able to stick to the same day/time every week, would that be ok ?

Erm, you'd probably be best just to do impromptu PL then when there's a free spot on the calendar. The events guys will be able to advise better than me.

Ok, thanks for the help :)

Need to find out what people like doing aswell. Personally i like all the daft jobs.. e.g. races that seem near impossible with lots of jumps etc and i love gta races :) 

• 1 year later...

Finally got round to getting GTA on the PS4. Just in the process of setting things up, transferring my account etc.

Would it be possible to re-vet? Quite busy this week, if this could start from the 16th/17th of June that would be ideal.

Looking forwarding to gaming with you all again (hopefully!)

Edited by markt112
  • Like 2

Welcome the the home of the gaming crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built. Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines. Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting. Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

If you have joined the site to talk gaming but have no interest in joining our crew that is fine, you are free to join in any discussion you have access to (only crew sensitive areas are blocked), please click the above link to review the site rules.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew and/or website.

Hey Mark, I merged your new intro with your old one, welcome back

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 5 years later...
On 7/18/2021 at 4:42 PM, Lann said:

@markt112I noticed you are back, should we get your vetting going? Please leave a note/update in this thread to get going.

Hi lann, sorry for the late reply. Yes please 🙂

15 minutes ago, markt112 said:

Hi lann, sorry for the late reply. Yes please 🙂

Are you familiar with the vetting routines, they are similar, but its been a while. Also, could you please make sure your social club profile is public.

7 minutes ago, Lann said:

Are you familiar with the vetting routines, they are similar, but its been a while. Also, could you please make sure your social club profile is public.

Yeah I'm still familiar with the vetting process and my profile should be public now