Marks Introduction

markt112

Anyone here know anything about TV's?  I got a new samsung TV today. Wired the PS3 up through the HDMI but the writing is tiny and cant find an option on the PS3 settings to enlarge it.

Anyone have any ideas please?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markt112

• Casey

• Pb76

• Banketelli

Your new TV is probably 1080i or 1080p but a PS3 only supports up to 720p. The PS3 should tell the TV through the HDMI cable to switch its resolution to 720p but it sounds like that is not happening. Look for a setting on your TV to force it to 720p or maybe you need to change the settings on your PS3 also.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone can host a playlist, don't have yo be in any senior position. Is that a Sunderland badge?

Sorry for typos, phone hates me!

Yeah its a sunderland badge.  I'm a big football fan, mackem through and through :)   Not looking too good for us this season though 

I don't like football sorry but I'm also a mackem and I used to work at Roker Park and The Stadium Of Shite, sorry Light :)

Im often at Roker, the marina. Have a yacht, well its not mine.. its the dads

A yacht and a place in Durham? You must be posh :)

Haha im not posh and the yachts the dads. Do you live near the city centre?

Durham is lovely, many a happy day has been spent there :)

Cant beat a night out in love shack :)  Dont know if you've ever been?

Anyway id like to start hosting something, just hope people would join in.  At the minute I only play 3 playlists a week, this is due to them being on at a reasonable gmt time (I enjoy them all). There seems to be a lot more going on on the PS4 than the PS3

http://www.domesticbatterygta.com/topic/3806-hosting-crew-playlists-a-guideline/?hl=%2Bhosting+%2Bplaylists

Have a read of this first, lots of helpful information for you to digest :D

Thanks, ive just had a read. So if ive got this right.... i need to submit the idea into the "events planning forum" first, then if it gets accepted i can put it on the Ps3 calendar?

And ive hosted playlists before i know how to do the basics :)