• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markt112

• Casey

• Pb76

• Banketelli

Welcome. I'm still on PS3 and we had 13 in a playlist last night so we are still active on the older platform. 5 posts is all you need to view I think, err or maybe that's to use shoutbox?

• Like 1

How good do you have to be to join the crew after the vetting period?   I think im screwed ha. Only ever played missions on this game and the race wins ive got were from trading.  The team death matches and things were completely new to me. Even though i preformed crap in the playlist tonight i still enjoyed it ha

• Like 2

Yeah i enjoyed it, thanks.  Fingers crossed i'll get better at deathmatches and races.  Looking forward to some crew v crew events.. never done one before.

Do you ever just play the normal missions ?

Yeah the trailer for heists looks awesome. Wonder how soon in 2015 it will come out.

I only came back to GTA online in the last week or two, had around 6months off.  Last time i was on people use to grind RR for money and RP but that seems to have stopped. Does anyone know what the best mission/missions are now for cash and RP ? thanks

Hopefully towards the end of January.

Many of the former grinding missions have been nerfed in pay and RP, and all lower paying missions have gotten a bump in pay-out, so there are all pretty much even. 

You will get a good payoff just by hopping from mission to mission on the voting screen with a couple of crew mates.

• Like 1

Ive heard a lot of people saying an easy way to make money is through the challenges  Do these work on the PS3?  Everytime i try to access them they never load

Edited by markt91

Hi and welcome to DB     :D

Just a little note to help you in your first days with DB.

Shoutbox

Please try and make 5 posts on anything you like within the forums.  This will give you access to the shoutbox and will make the website a much more interactive place for you to enjoy.  It's instant messaging so is great for a laugh and for information regarding last minute jobs/connection issues during playlist, posting questions etc.

RSVP's

Is is most important for you to RSVP if you would like to take part in any event.  This guarantees you a place and lets the host of an event know who to invite.  

This is done by firstly looking at the calendar link at the top of the header page which will take you to either of the following pages PS3 -http://www.domesticb...vents-calendar/ or PS4 - http://www.domesticb...ents-calender/.

Have a look at what's on and click on anything you think you might fancy taking part in.  Click on the link in the bottom left corner 'view event topic', this takes you to the main event page.  Have a read of this and if you want to take part, click on the 'I'm attending' button on the top right.  You have now secured a place and will be sent an invite.  You can always un-attend by clicking on the minus sign which will remove your name from the list.

Any queries, please contact any one of the senior staff members as they are more than happy to help.                   :D

• Like 1

Hope everyone had a good xmas. Haven't managed to get on the PS3 much (if at all) but will be more active again now :)

Just bought a PS4 aswell with drive club, the last of us and wolfenstein. Haven't bought gta yet. Is it worth getting for the PS4 ?

Also if i do buy it for the PS4 and transfer my character does that mean id have to start a fresh on the PS3?  Still have a lot of friends i still want to play gta with on the PS3

thanks

Hope everyone had a good xmas. Haven't managed to get on the PS3 much (if at all) but will be more active again now :)

Just bought a PS4 aswell with drive club, the last of us and wolfenstein. Haven't bought gta yet. Is it worth getting for the PS4 ?

Also if i do buy it for the PS4 and transfer my character does that mean id have to start a fresh on the PS3?  Still have a lot of friends i still want to play gta with on the PS3

thanks

once you transfer your character to ps4 you will still retain it on ps3 however any thing earned while playing on ps3 after the transfer doesn't go to ps4 character and vice versa

• Like 1

once you transfer your character to ps4 you will still retain it on ps3 however any thing earned while playing on ps3 after the transfer doesn't go to ps4 character and vice versa

Do my apartments and all cars/bikes come across to ?