Lann

Added to my vetting playlist.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

This was pretty fun. We only had 5 people so can't say much if it would have been full.

One thing you might is bushes. One side of the lake has much more natural cover than the other giving them a huge advantage.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 9 months later...

Tells me that "This job is not found."

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/jn49Bro0Fk-XsDgexdQo3w

Sometimes you have to click the link on the XDBX website 2 times for it to find the right page on RSC. I don't mean a double-click. Click once and it goes to the wrong page (usually Snipers vs Stunters) go back to XDBX and click again and you'll get the correct job.

Edited by Beez

Tells me that "This job is not found."

Don't forget to select the correct format in the top right of screen.  It catches me out all the time.  :lol:

And what Beez said.  Sometimes you've got to click the link two times before it works.

qvBYGhG.png

EDIT.

I think this job was in one of the 1st playlists I ever did with the crew.  I loved it. :)

From memory, there was one player left on the opposing team who was hiding on the other side of the dam.

Some of us swam across and chased them down.  The round was ended after an epic fist fight.  Great stuff.  :lol:

Edited by no_snacks