Grand Steel

G37

A medium scale team death match located amidst the steel smelters of the Grand Banks Steel company. Kills may be at a premium but this is a very neat little area making each one worthwhile.

Grand Steel

lxh04.jpg

Link: http://rsg.ms/2c88d4c

Feedback is always welcome.

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I really enjoyed this map a lot.  It is definitely on my list of new favorites, and I thought the weapons here were perfectly balanced, there was plenty of action, good cover areas, and no issues at all with spawning or anything.  Truly, this is a very well constructed map, and it the size is perfect for the number of players.

Excellent work, G!

Thanks homie.

I had worries the area was too large but wouldn't work for a full 8 on 8, glad to see 6 on 6 was the way to go. Believe I used 20-25 props as well .. think I'm getting better at actually constructing TDMs now. We had a very generous score between the teams too and it was 5 on 5, was certainly a real competition and I enjoyed it.

Banks should enjoy it too, sort of a place in game named after him :lol:

Edited by G37

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Added a few more spawn points, just to round it out a bit better. From 27 to 30 I believe. Also added a few more props for cover to keep with the theme and to give you more opportunities to weave in and out of various spots.