Diamond in the Rough

G37

Small scale team deathmatch located just off the shores of Del Perro that contains no props. Also works using Forced Only weapons.

Diamond in the Rough

68h15e.jpg

Link: http://rsg.ms/376545f

Feedback is always welcome.

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

This was a fun little map.  I think the combat pistols work really well here, and there's plenty of action without it verging on spawn kill territory.  I think the lack of props is a good thing, as it doesn't really need anything added as a whole.

Nice one, G!

Thanks dood. In actual play it's a lot larger than I thought it'd be, we had a healthy score 3 on 3 I think of like 33 to 31, which was a pleasant surprise.

It should also work quite well with Forced Only weapons.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Over a year since a comment was posted here.

Played this in Jal's impromptu PL.

Been a while since I played it last, but the area is still simple to navigate, the multiple entrances make it a really fun map to play. 

Could've easily put too many players or the wrong weapons in there and killed it.

With there being 20 max PS3 members in the crew (?), I'd probably move it to PS4 so it gets played in smaller PL's, but wouldn't change a thing on the map.

Probably one of the simplest and underrated maps for this size in the crew.

@DavidCore89 How would moving it to PS4 only help it then? You mean since it would be on the PS4 T/DMs sub-forum and therefore would catch more PS4 hosts' eyes? Why not just suggest it to some of the hosts from time to time? I like using it in PLs from time to time myself, small, but action-filled map.

Just now, Protocawl said:

@DavidCore89 How would moving it to PS4 only help it then? You mean since it would be on the PS4 T/DMs sub-forum and therefore would catch more PS4 hosts' eyes? Why not just suggest it to some of the hosts from time to time? I like using it in PLs from time to time myself, small, but action-filled map.

Exactly, you pretty much answered your own question :)

Threads easily become forgotten in the PS3 creator section, I dug up this thread after more than a year without a single post and now PS3 people wanna pay some attention... If that isn't forgotten then I don't know what is.

I said what I would do, it's just my opinion, G doesn't have to listen, but it'd get played a lot more simply by being a PS4 job.

IMO keeping jobs on PS3 for a handful of players and two weekly PL's seems a bit pointless, especially if G doesn't own a PS3 (also why I removed mine).

A lot of PS4 PL hosts won't pick any PS3 job, it could be due to the player count, the lack of props or the fact that they just don't look in that forum.

Also, it had 120 plays in around 18 months... That's hardly popular.

• Like 1