JustHatched

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/justhatched/games/gtav/jobs/job/eAdVJjkHEkSdQCdYdmNxQw

2_0.jpg

A fast race on the bad side of town. Lots of turns and a couple cross over to keep you busy. Suitable for all classes

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

It's still there I think, but it's a PS4 job, not available for us PS3 peasants.

Yeah, the link showed as "job not found". Then I noticed it was PS4

And the Asshat award goes to...

• Like 1

This is a modified D-Core89 race for PS4 Rum.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

• 5 months later...

Quite liked this track.

As a GTA style race, it's a lot of fun. There's plenty of cross-overs and weapon drops seem to be spread out enough and evenly. As a Standard race this would also be a blast for those same reasons sans the pick ups. Reminds me a lot of the R* 30 player Coupes race .. forget the name. It's like a more compact version with more instances for head on collisions or t-bones.

Only thing I would fix up is that tire line on the first corner. It's incredibly awkward and doesn't flow very well with the angle of the turn. Instead of tire lines I'd probably use the yellow and or black tire walls (on the first turn I literally got shoved over the small red and white tire lines and couldn't get back over so I had to drive all the way around to get the CP). I think I might also do away with the tire lines on the inside of shallow corners, they seem to be more of a nuisance.

Really fun and well made course otherwise.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I made some prop changes,

Wrapped the poles, removed some tire lines (added the wall barrier as asked by G, made it in a shape where no brakes racers can slide deep into the turn).

• Like 1