Lunch break

zmurko

LUNCH BREAK

"Time for lunch at the construction site. Sandwiches, bullets, blood,... you know, the usual."

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/IMakIfalRUq8UyRyuC-2LA

Team Deatmatch

Forced weapon: Pistol

Available pickups: Pistol, Sawed-Off Shotgun

Just a crappy, small map TDM for up to 6. Run and gun or be killed. Reduced it from 8 down to 6 maximum players after trying it out with 6 and it felt just about right, plus it enabled me to delete few questionable spawn points. If the oriiginal testers have any feedback it would be much appreciated. Thanks for testing it out with me.

Edited by zmurko

I really enjoyed this Zmurko, I think the small map worked well with 6 of us.

It's not often I get more tha 2 kills in a tdm but 14! I thought I'd turned into bankatelli.

I did spawn in 1 dodgy place by the empty pool and was killed straight away but on a

small map that's bound to happen.

Crappy isn't a word I would have used in the description mainly because I didn't

Think it was. Good tdm mate, I'd play it again, happily.

• Like 1

yFn5uY6.png

This was a good map, Z.  A lobby of six is just right for this map.  Barely had anytime to take cover and had to run around trying to kill you guys.  I think I spent more time whining for LN & Ronny to cover my back in this one.  :lol:

It was great fun and it's so not crappy.  It's a fun DM to play when most people are offline and the crew is looking for crew created DM's to host.  :)

• Like 1

Nice job, Zmurko!  I also think six is just right, and the weapon selection is great as it stands.  Definitely an intense little battle, and camping is clearly out of the question here.  I really enjoyed it; nice work on your first TDM map! :)

• Like 1

What they said :P

This is not crappy at all, small, high paced map with tons of action, just glad Banketelli wasn't there :D

Keep it to 6 player as that flows well, and I'm pretty sure this will work as 1vs1 and 2vs2 also.

I would just like to see one or two more pistol pickups, ran out of ammo two times, but we can just blame Matty ;) since both times was because of him and his bouncing around.

Good and fun CQC Z.

• Like 1