G37

Chapter 7

Link: http://rsg.ms/1938c7c

141un4.jpg

There are no props in this one either. Just you, some lesser weapons and a really neat environment for up to 10 players. Funny enough Ron recently just made one here as well. Feed back is of course always welcome and encouraged. This is one area I'm looking to duplicate and make an LTS out of it as well (which will include props).

Edited by Casey
  • Like 2

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Copycat!!!! No just kidding :D

Looking forward to try it out :)

This is a much more tight area then it first seems, I've just used the space around the bank, seem's the same size as your map,

I've set mine to maximum 10 players and are thinking about reducing it to 8 after we played it in the DM testing PL, so if you gonna put 16 players on this one it's gonna be MANIC  :D

Thanks guys. I'm actually thinking this one is probably better suited for smaller lobbies too (6-12), but this might work - there'd be some definite mobbing going on at this size which might be neat too.

Shotguns are my fav <3. Gonna keep bare minimal to absolutely zero prop usage as my theme for a bit, see how that goes. It's so uncommon these days so hopefully these are kinda unique in that regard.

• Like 1

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Nice DM, G. I'm not sure how many of us there was still left in the playlist by this point, maybe 12? You never had to look far to find people but not to the point of spawn killing. I liked it (and I hate the pump shotgun) ;)

Haha, sweet thanks. Believe I will tone it down to 12.

OP updated:

- now 6-10 players

- removed 2 grenades

- removed 2 micro SMGs

- toned down Combat Pistol to Pistol

- removed excess spawn points with decrease in capacity

I actually really liked this one from last night.  I love the area, and I think you did a great job with the placements.  I didn't notice any spawn killing or anything of the like, but I do think the grenades were perhaps a bit too much.  10 seems good, but I don't think 12 would be a problem either.  You always do very well with your placements, so there aren't any issues there.  I'm looking forward to playing the new version, but I really enjoyed this map as a whole.