Vinewood Park Raceway

ScottyB

image.jpg7_zpsphpgsqhk.jpg

http://rsg.ms/dd8dea2

Up to 16 players

Weapons added for gta race if you want

Default is now sedans

Best as non contact as there are some tight corners.

This is my first race. It is kind of inspired from the v8 super cars as I was just watching it on the weekend.

It is meant to be a street circuit transformed into a race track hence all the barriers. It is quiet technical going through all the hills which causes you to loose traction and there are also some tight turns.

Once you learn the track it is pretty fast and flows well.

Let me know what you think. Are the barriers too much and can you easily see the road leading to the hair pin?

Edited by ScottyB88

scottyb1988.jpg

Looked good when I've tried it. It's a fun route with an interesting addition of that hairpin turn.

I wasnt really paying attention to CPs as it's pretty easy to follow, but I'm sure they could use a bit of tweaking just looking at the RSC map now.

Good job, muscle cars felt well suited for the track, would also work with pretty much any other class, except maybe supers.

• Like 1

Doing the test runs with the standard blade was pretty cool, its a bit slow but you do pick up a lot of speed when you do it right and i was constantly getting up on 2 wheels around a few of the corners which is rather exciting haha. Very different with the custom cars though but yeah. 

I had a go with supers and it was also pretty good with it. There tends to be a lot of sliding due to going over the hills which keeps you on your toes.

scottyb1988.jpg

Nice race!

Easy to follow.

There was no way my Dominator was keeping up with your Blade around such a twisty track like this.

I assumed it would be locked to stock Blades, my bad for not checking and allowing custom cars.

I think it suits the stock Blade more than custom muscle cars.

• Like 1

Great track, and worked really well with the muscle cars, which I admit is my favorite vehicle class.

I would be interested to try it with the stock Blade like DC suggested.

• Like 1

Yeah the speed of the stock blade works great. I did try to turn off custom cars on start up but don't think you can?

Either way I'm thinking ill lock it to the blade only as it keeps it fair and it suits the track the best

scottyb1988.jpg

Yeah the speed of the stock blade works great. I did try to turn off custom cars on start up but don't think you can?

Either way I'm thinking ill lock it to the blade only as it keeps it fair and it suits the track the best

Go into available vehicles, remove all classes except muscle, press square while hovering over the muscle class to expand it, remove all vehicles except the Blade.

Now it should be stock Blades every time and customs will be off permanently.

I also made a race and wanted to lock it to a single car, LN told me how to do that  ;).

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

I would like to try this with Custom Coupes. I think it would have a really nice feel in my Zion.

Good track overall. Non-Contact is a must. Fun to run, and was a little too much for my Dominator.

Really made me work hard to keep it clean. First time Ive never been able to pass LN in his Gauntlet.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Ok so I have made a few changes to this.

I have locked it to the blade in muscle class. You can run a 2:15 time with that car but you need to take the right line otherwise the car can't turn properly.

I have changed it to include customs sedans ( as I thought that's what dodge wanted, which I was wrong lol). You can run a 1:55 time with that and it is probably a bit better as the car handles better and is a bit more forgiving. The main problem is the majority of people don't have a custom sedan so it isn't as enjoyable without one.

Following the advice of dodge, I will change it to allow coupes as well and see how it goes.

What would you guys recommend to have it set to as default class?

Thanks!

scottyb1988.jpg

I just ran this solo, and chose the muscle class. The only car I could choose was my custom buccaneer. I'm assuming it was a bug of some sort.

The track is quite good.

• Like 1

Just so everyone knows: get a customer car in every class. The only one that doesn't need a custom is the utility class. Every other class gets driven. From Compacts, to Supers.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Just so everyone knows: get a customer car in every class. The only one that doesn't need a custom is the utility class. Every other class gets driven. From Compacts, to Supers.

A customer car?

Yes it is smart to have a car in every class. I like verity of classes when I host.

• Like 1

Haha yeah it took me a few goes to understand what you were saying.

I was only just starting to get into racing before I joined the crew so I needed to get all of the cars.

Definitely in this crew and also if you are into racing you should get all the cars, it's just that most of the people don't have them and therefore dislike any track that they don't have a custom car in and it's also not as fun cause it's not competitive..

scottyb1988.jpg

I have changed it to include customs sedans ( as I thought that's what dodge wanted, which I was wrong lol). You can run a 1:55 time with that and it is probably a bit better as the car handles better and is a bit more forgiving. The main problem is the majority of people don't have a custom sedan so it isn't as enjoyable without one.

99% of this crew have customs in every class, including vans  :).

If it was another crew then I would agree but we race sedans quite frequently.

• 6 months later...

Sentinel was a strong car on this track. Again, not too fast but fast enough that you had to drive it. Great track for Sentinels.

Thats good! It suits the slower vehicles pretty good :)

scottyb1988.jpg