Event - Arena Wars

Skorpion

I'm just looking to see interest in a one off Arena Wars event.

Right now Im not planning a time or date, just checking if we have enough people to do something, then we'll work out those details if there's enough interest.

Custom vehicles highly recommended but not mandatory. Other details can be worked out if there's enough interest.

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 5

I’d be interested. I only have one custom vehicle (death bike). Although I’d consider buying another.  @tj-honyockenson may be interested. I know he has a couple customs. He has a busy schedule so be may only be available on Saturdays. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So, at this point we have myself, @Olla, @omarcomin71, @tj-honyockenson, @RammsteinDUDE, @Con and @Joe_018_ told me in chat he's interested. Anyone else interested?

Right now, Olla is with his Mum until the end of January, so I'd like to work this for early February. Would you guys prefer usual playlist time on a Friday night (your time), or after Two Bros?

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Skorpion said:

So, at this point we have myself, @Olla, @omarcomin71, @tj-honyockenson, @RammsteinDUDE, @Con and @Joe_018_ told me in chat he's interested. Anyone else interested?

Right now, Olla is with his Mum until the end of January, so I'd like to work this for early February. Would you guys prefer usual playlist time on a Friday night (your time), or after Two Bros?

I can make either time work. If after Two Bros, would need a good 30 minute break before we start.  Other than that I’m good either day. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skorpion said:

@Con can you do after Two Bros?

@omarcomin71 and @pete_95973 could I steal the playlist away from you guys just once to run this? I'd prefer not to, but I kind of expect it to be the best time for everyone.

I’m OK with you taking over. It would be a nice change. 🙂

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just got some crap news for the last two Saturdays in February. I have to work those Saturdays. So I won’t be available (at least at regular 2Bros time) for those two Saturdays. 

36 minutes ago, Con said:

I just got some crap news for the last two Saturdays in February. I have to work those Saturdays. So I won’t be available (at least at regular 2Bros time) for those two Saturdays. 

I think @Skorpion is planning for February 10th. 

Edited by omarcomin71

• 2 weeks later...

We will run this event next weekend during the Two Bros time slot.

I'll include each of the Arena Wars game modes at least once, but I'm open to suggestions/requests for which of each mode.

Just a reminder that we will be using custom vehicles. They're not required, but highly recommended.

• Like 2

How about a list of recommended vehicles? I played Arena wars once or twice with you all... I have no ideia what to expect! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

How about a list of recommended vehicles? I played Arena wars once or twice with you all... I have no ideia what to expect! 

All I have is the Deathbike, the Apocalypse Z8380 and I modded the Issi. I figure that’s a good mix, but I don’t know what to expect either. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

There's an Arena War site in your phone on GTA. Those are the only vehicles that can be used.

If you buy or already own the base version, then you need to convert it into the Arena War version at the Workshop which can be purchased at the Los Santos Arena. The base vehicles are; Rat Truck (Sasquach), Glendale (Bruiser), Slamvan, Dominator, Impaler, Issi Classic, and Gargoyle (Deathbike). 

There are also Arena War ready vehicles which can only be purchased from the site which are; Cerberus, Brutus, Scarab, Imperator, and ZR380.

I highly recommend a fully upgraded vehicle, which requires the workshop. It's not required but I'll be running every job with customs on, so without upgrades you'll be at a significant disadvantage. Weapons, armour, defenses, boosts, etc. 

Depending on your budget, I'd recommend at least one small, one medium, and one large vehicle. If you can only afford one, then go with a medium.

I'd consider the Sasquach, Cerberus, and Bruiser to be large, and the Brutus to be semi-large. The Deathbike is the best for a small option imo. The rest I'd consider medium or a secondary small. I personally like the ZR380 as a medium option, but there's plenty to choose from.

A large option is probably the least important as it's generally used for blocking/defending. Only a few are needed and I've already seen plenty in pre-playlist lobbies. So don't rush to buy one unless you really want to.

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 2