JustHatched

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/JustHatched/games/gtav/jobs/job/zVEjQBqdnE-jSvBdHjVmyw?platformId=11

A rocket fest fiasco using the Insurgent. Take as much damage as you can while criss crossing with 19 other players.

post-1-0-52007800-1410914623_thumb.png

• Like 5

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

5-6 of us ran it, this will be sick with a full lobby,

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

• 6 months later...

I redone my race called Wet Casey's Heed into this today (Check the OP).

The Insurgent should make for an interesting GTA race since it can take multiple hits. This is open to a few other classes.

This is 100% designed to be a rocket fest, anything else would be civilized

• Like 1

Really enjoyed this race Hatch.   :)

Only a couple hours before doing your race, we ran a few laps of Insurgent Uprising, Scotty's new GTA race that also uses the Insurgent.  http://www.domesticbatterygta.com/topic/6230-insurgent-uprising/

Both races played out in a similar fashion, even though the location & race settings were different.

Seems like the Insurgent is a great vehicle for GTA races.  Because it can take 3-4 hits before blowing up, the race doesn't become too messy like some GTA races can.

- For a start, the Insurgent is quite responsive & quick for its size, so the racing is still fun.

- There are less burnt out wrecks blocking the track.  

- There can be ongoing battles between two or more drivers before one of them eventually blows up.

- Even if you've just re-spawned & get hit straight away, you'll only get knocked around a bit instead of getting spawn killed.

- There's no problem having traffic turned on.  The Insurgent simply ploughs through it, so instead of having a messy frustrating race, it actually becomes more fun. 

The track works well too.  A good mixture of short & long straights to mix up the attack/defend strategies.  Plenty of opportunities to cross paths with the other drivers for some extra destruction. 

Thumbs up.   :)  (we really need a thumbs up emoticon)

BTW.  I'm going to cheat.  Will just copy & paste this post into Scotty's thread & change your names around.  Two feedbacks in one.    :lol:

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

This is a lot of fun. But i think it's broken because I won it...

Def broke then..

• 1 month later...