Welcome to the PS5 - a creators event.

Lann

• 3 weeks later...

Seems this event has lost some steam. I do know of at least five or six jobs that have been created so far. I’m willing to set aside Two Bros Saturday 4th of November.  Even if we don’t get full participation, we can mix the jobs created so far with a few classic crew jobs to create a full playlist.  

• Like 2

Im only asking because the initial job I spun has been ready to go for a while now, but I was under the impression this would have a playlist like past creator events have had, so Ive delayed publishing.

If others that have joined this event are ready, then Id like to work out a date to try everyones jobs. Two Bros is a great time for me to be honest, as I cant really join any other times reliably.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Lann said:

Sorry for leaving this hanging, time to see about running these? Could they be sneaked into a Two Bros?

I can put in a few this weekend. For the most part this Saturday will be a Halloween themed playlist. But I’m sure the new creations will be pretty scary. 😀

I was hoping to have a bigger test the following week. 

Im annoyed at my work mates because theyve all decided that they cant work next weekend and so I have no choice, which means Im going to miss TwoBros ☹️

Im really looking forward to trying everyones jobs and I know Ill get to in the future after the event, but I apologise that Ill be absent after asking if/when it'll take place. Id really hoped to join.

I am going to be a bit selfish though and delay publishing my job for another week in hope that @omarcomin71 and @pete_95973 will include it in the following weeks TwoBros

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Skorpion said:

Im annoyed at my work mates because theyve all decided that they cant work next weekend and so I have no choice, which means Im going to miss TwoBros ☹️

Im really looking forward to trying everyones jobs and I know Ill get to in the future after the event, but I apologise that Ill be absent after asking if/when it'll take place. Id really hoped to join.

I am going to be a bit selfish though and delay publishing my job for another week in hope that @omarcomin71 and @pete_95973 will include it in the following weeks TwoBros

We can delay it till the following week. We’ll use next week as sort of a testing playlist for some of the others jobs. This will give everybody an extra week to maybe create something.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

We can delay it till the following week. We’ll use next week as sort of a testing playlist for some of the others jobs. This will give everybody an extra week to maybe create something.

Id be really grateful, but I dont want to be an inconvenience

Just now, Skorpion said:

Id be really grateful, but I dont want to be an inconvenience

It shouldn’t be a problem. This way we can hype it up over the next couple weeks. 

• Like 2

I’d like to run this event in this Saturdays Two Bros if possible. At the very least make it a testing event. So far we have a handful of jobs so I plan to put them in the playlist among some Hot Ring racing and maybe some RVI.  

Any thoughts? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

@djw180 @Schumi6581 @Skorpion could you guys please post the links to your jobs? Even if you don’t think they are finished, I’d like to test them out this Saturday. We’ll also run mine and @LimeGreenLegend creation.  
@Lann do you have anything you’d like to test? 

I was going to delete it. I don't think it works at all. The plan was to do another this weekend. So I'll try to get that done Sat morning.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

@djw180 @Schumi6581 @Skorpion could you guys please post the links to your jobs? Even if you don’t think they are finished, I’d like to test them out this Saturday. We’ll also run mine and @LimeGreenLegend creation.  

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/MQwUWUwQ4EK1bCQOIzIKUQ

Definitely not finished but let's see what you think

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

I havent had a chance to get on PS for a few days but my jobs ready, and Ill have it published and a link posted by Saturday morning.

• Like 1

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/SsEQd_pf50iPkpUZ_naaiA

It's quite basic. This version the Winky is the Hill. There is only one and it's restricted to a small area. No one should be able drive off with it or hide. Weapons are assault rifles. I am expecting that no one is able to keep the Hill for very long before being shot. Set to 2 teams but may work as solo with low numbers.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lann said:

My job is sheit, wont log me in Social club either. Called Obey El Gordo. Got a mancold so cant even write proper ❤️

Ha, no worries. Take care, hope to see ya soon. 🙂

1 minute ago, Schumi6581 said:

I wasn't there when my job was tested. Any advice from the ones that played it?
Except from @Dodge, I know his opinion already: 

Season 7 Showtime GIF by Ray Donovan

Possibly, extend the lives per round to maybe 20? Although after playing, it would do well if it’s set to 3 rounds. One round at 10 kills went too fast. 
I’ll put this in next weeks playlist again to give it another test. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Schumi6581 said:

I wasn't there when my job was tested. Any advice from the ones that played it?
Except from @Dodge, I know his opinion already: 

Season 7 Showtime GIF by Ray Donovan

I thought you were there, because I freaking swear I told you it was fun and it only needed more rounds. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jaggy said:

I thought you were there, because I freaking swear I told you it was fun and it only needed more rounds. 

I was in the party but was kicked just before my job. I heard the fun part 😁 but not the one about the rounds. Thnx!

16 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

Possibly, extend the lives per round to maybe 20? Although after playing, it would do well if it’s set to 3 rounds. One round at 10 kills went too fast. 
I’ll put this in next weeks playlist again to give it another test. 

ok, thnx Omar! I will check if I can change some settings or just loose some limitations so the host has more options.

• Like 1