COD 4 Remastered Thread

Hurst

So I finally managed to play yesterday for a bit just before bed. It’s amazing.

I’m loving it even though I’m absolutely sh*te as it’s not as quick as battlefield 1. I’m not used to it, honest!

Something I quickly realised that had forgotten is how quick it is to rack up kill streaks in this game. All you need is an air strike and then a helicopter and you’ll be dominating the game. This one guy kept going with the air strikes and choppers the whole match and it became really boring really quickly.

I'm free all day Saturday and then again Sunday night if anyone’s up for a knees up?

currently level 6! Ooorah

@Paulie @JuniorChubb @Trashbags @doubleg213 ?

Edited by Hurst
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Oh I'm game for sure. Will be on this eve, and at various points over the weekend

I knew I could count on you, Catman!

I will hop on for an hour or so over the weekend Hursty, we have got racing on Sunday night so maybe Saturday...

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

10 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I will be sh*t, just so you know

You won’t be worse than me! I’ve not played COD for years and I was bad then. My reaction times and shooting ability have only decreased since then. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

You won’t be worse than me! I’ve not played COD for years and I was bad then. My reaction times and shooting ability have only decreased since then. 

Beat Sabre has made you weak!

I've never played CoD online, only single player. Had 5 mins on WW2 beta and rage quitted

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

5 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I will hop on for an hour or so over the weekend Hursty, we have got racing on Sunday night so maybe Saturday...

Oh yes! Of course the racing. Hope to see you on over the weekend then.

• Like 1

Back from work, showered, headset on and up to max volume, escaping that damn cargo ship...........House building theme on my phone as the wife rings me.

Total Immersion Gone!

• Haha 1

Just giving @ajh_1990 a nudge in case he is in over the weekend...

Unless he is as good at this as he is GTS, in which case he is not welcome! 😉

Edited by JuniorChubb

17 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Just giving @ajh_1990 a nudge in case he is in over the weekend...

Unless he is as good at this as he is GTS, in which case he is not welcome! 😉

I'm pretty rubbish actually! MW2 I'm more familiar with the maps, but MW1 I don't know my way around at all! Had a game of the one where you hide as an object earlier and really enjoyed it!

4 minutes ago, ajh_1990 said:

I'm pretty rubbish actually! MW2 I'm more familiar with the maps, but MW1 I don't know my way around at all! Had a game of the one where you hide as an object earlier and really enjoyed it!

I forgot about that game mode. I’m just in TDM and Free for all’s just to get used to the guns again and to rack up kills to level up. 

6 minutes ago, ajh_1990 said:

1 minute ago, Hurst said:

I forgot about that game mode. I’m just in TDM and Free for all’s just to get used to the guns again and to rack up kills to level up. 

Prop hunt is the game mode and it’s epic!

@CatManDoza has checked thoug and it’s oublic lobbies only, still great fun though.

• Like 1

can see e spending alot of time in prop hunt, pretty gutted its not in private lobbies though. that would have been some lols

14 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Prop hunt is the game mode and it’s epic!

@CatManDoza has checked thoug and it’s oublic lobbies only, still great fun though.

I'm still down for that, would be quite fun to mingle in with the public!

Though surely there's a way to do it privately?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hurst said:

I'm still down for that, would be quite fun to mingle in with the public!

Though surely there's a way to do it privately?

I've had a good google and not seen anything, not sure how it would work if a load of us tried to play it publicly whether it would put us all in together like BF1 not that experienced in the ways of the COD

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I've had a good google and not seen anything, not sure how it would work if a load of us tried to play it publicly whether it would put us all in together like BF1 not that experienced in the ways of the COD

I'll have a ganders tonight.

That's it! Prop Hunt! I'll probably find myself playing that the most! Need to unlock loadouts in the rest of the multiplayer.

• Like 2

I MIGHT be on at some point, depending on time spent in the pub. So could try things out if need be

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ajh_1990 said:

That's it! Prop Hunt! I'll probably find myself playing that the most! Need to unlock loadouts in the rest of the multiplayer.

add me up longhurst-gb if you're PS4, son.

• Like 1