COD 4 Remastered Thread

Hurst

23 minutes ago, Hurst said:

Well, in that case, I'll be more than happy to help out Salad too.

In that case we may have a date my fine fellow, I’ll get my PA to add it to my diary.

• Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

I can be on later, I'll keep an eye out for you guys on cod.... Do you guys ever play search and destroy or sabotage game mode? 

4 minutes ago, M.C.Lethal Dose said:

I can be on later, I'll keep an eye out for you guys on cod.... Do you guys ever play search and destroy or sabotage game mode? 

I haven't delved that far into the rabbit hole, but always happy to play new modes.

5 minutes ago, M.C.Lethal Dose said:

Far too complicated for me, I remember being the last guy left on some sort of game mode like that before on World at War and the spectators laughing at me because I didn’t know what to do. It has effected me ever since 🤣

Happy to overcome my fears now I have some friends to back me up though. 

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

4 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Far too complicated for me, I remember being the last guy left on some sort of game mode like that before on World at War and the spectators laughing at me because I didn’t know what to do. It has effected me ever since 🤣

Happy to overcome my fears now I have some friends to back me up though. 

Sure you have friends to back you up, but we'll still laugh at you. 😂

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

I will laugh also but join u too in noobville and got another offer on in shop @CatManDoza €10:00 case of Budweiser free delivery but only local sorry 

Is this going to a midweek p*ss up? I'm game, I'll inject my 'tella with vodka.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Every day p*ss up working here 

We have positions available if anybody needs a job 

I'm listening.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Around 300 euro wage per week plus monthly bonus free beer when finishing work totally p*ssed when finished on Sundays great discount on all beverages free gas for my heaters I work in Malta use my bosses slk to take my daughter for a drive or go shopping use of bosses swimming pool and boat house and boat and I choose my day off 

Seriously though we need drivers 

Edited by Trashbags
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Around 300 euro wage per week plus monthly bonus free beer when finishing work totally p*ssed when finished on Sundays great discount on all beverages free gas for my heaters I work in Malta use my bosses slk to take my daughter for a drive or go shopping use of bosses swimming pool and boat house and boat and I choose my day off 

Seriously though we need drivers 

I can't tell if this is a joke or not, it sounds amazing.

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

What about accommodation costs? Language skills needed? It’s tempting 😂

if trashy can manage with his accent, I'm sure we'll be fine

• Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 minute ago, CatManDoza said:

if trashy can manage with his accent, I'm sure we'll be fine

Nothing wrong with his accent. Sounds perfect to me. 

• Like 1

Everyone speaks English although they do struggle to understand me sometimes especially when in full Yorkshire mode 

I pay €300 per month for. 4 bedroom 2 storey appartment overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and scicilly in the distance 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Everyone speaks English although they do struggle to understand me sometimes especially when in full Yorkshire mode 

I pay €300 per month for. 4 bedroom 2 storey appartment overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and scicilly in the distance 

Well I never, a Yorkshireman in the sun.

Edited by Hurst

4 hours ago, Hurst said:

Shall we do something tonight, lads? Say 8 - 10? Mixed bag of prop hunt, private TDM and maybe some fun in ground war?

@Paulie @doubleg213 @JuniorChubb @Aslad @CatManDoza @M.C.Lethal Dose @Trashbags ??

I'll probably be online regardless around that time anyway after I've eaten and dropped off the girl at work. Just levelling up and unlocking things. 

Lols I hope I can jump in for a bit but it's probably gonna be later for me when I get on. We'll see, gunbarrels crossed!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Lols I hope I can jump in for a bit but it's probably gonna be later for me when I get on. We'll see, gunbarrels crossed!

We'll be around, hop on when you can.

• Like 2