COD 4 Remastered Thread

Hurst

I was pulling a Chubb and camped out on Crash and managed to get a 13 kill streak with a chopper and air strike. Loved it!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hurst said:

I hate the arena maps like Shipment. Those things are sh*t.

It was the dog danglies yesterday and now you are moaning already.... damned fickle southerners.

Edited by JuniorChubb

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

4 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

It was the dog danglies yesterday and now you are moaning already.... damned fickle southerners.

I’ve always hated the little maps, but absolutely love Crash and crossfire.

let me know if you’re about tomorrow.

We just finished GTA and mentioned CoD tomorrow, will defo try and get on 👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

We should get some organised events going. I would have joined you but was playing with my girlfriend instead. 

Hur hur.

Yes of course! It was brilliant @Aslad @SkyeDave and I were playing prop hunt all on one team. Brilliant fun! We found some dirty spots on Ambush... like pure filth dirty.

I'll be down for some organised events.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

We should get some organised events going. I would have joined you but was playing with my girlfriend instead. 

I would be up for this,  something will have to give somewhere else though...

I have not practiced for GTOC as I have been practicing for SRL, so Wednesday, Sunday and Monday are busy. G might bring back RaceClub on Fridays.

RSC is certainly doing its job as I am spoilt for choice right now. 👍

Edited by JuniorChubb

It doesn’t have to be a regular slot but if we get something impromptu on the calendar when we’re planning a session then people know something is happening. 

• Like 1

Sounds good to me, my best times are dictated by Miss Hurst and when she works. 12 hours shifts on a weekend leave me to be a slob for the day!

7 minutes ago, Hurst said:

Tomorrow night? Lady Hurst is on another bloody night shift so I'm free as a bird.

Possibly, got a few things to do but if a gang forms on the street corner I am sure peer pressure will see me join the herd.

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

Possibly, got a few things to do but if a gang forms on the street corner I am sure peer pressure will see me join the herd.

Succumb to the peer pressure. You know it makes sense! Grab some tella, a can of stella (or copella) and don't be like Ross Geller.

• Haha 1

Shall we do something tonight, lads? Say 8 - 10? Mixed bag of prop hunt, private TDM and maybe some fun in ground war?

@Paulie @doubleg213 @JuniorChubb @Aslad @CatManDoza @M.C.Lethal Dose @Trashbags ??

I'll probably be online regardless around that time anyway after I've eaten and dropped off the girl at work. Just levelling up and unlocking things. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hurst said:

Shall we do something tonight, lads? Say 8 - 10? Mixed bag of prop hunt, private TDM and maybe some fun in ground war?

@Paulie @doubleg213 @JuniorChubb @Aslad @CatManDoza @M.C.Lethal Dose @Trashbags ??

I'll probably be online regardless around that time anyway after I've eaten and dropped off the girl at work. Just levelling up and unlocking things. 

You eager be*ver...

Can’t promise anything but I’ll try to get on.

4 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

You eager be*ver...

Can’t promise anything but I’ll try to get on.

Its not often I get evenings on my larry! I need to make the most of it, Chubb.

I'll be on from about 6 - 10, have said I'd help salad test out his GTA thing if we get enough players.

Promise you wont teabag me this time @Hurst??

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

6 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I'll be on from about 6 - 10, have said I'd help salad test out his GTA thing if we get enough players.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I need to help out Salad too, should only take 20 mins or so though, just a case of testing setttings etc...

7 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I need to help out Salad too, should only take 20 mins or so though, just a case of testing setttings etc...

Well, in that case, I'll be more than happy to help out Salad too.