Womens World Cup - Pick your team!

Lann

Hey Lann if you don’t get a lot of crew to join this, open it up to some friends and family. Last time only like three of us signed up. It was still fun but the more the merrier. Just a thought. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Lann said:

Tried different ways to set up a team, since I have no clue.

But still, here is my team for the first round:

6oNQ8DZ.png

No Match for my Candybox Strikers, pal. You saved way too much money on that roster. 

16 hours ago, Con said:

No Match for my Candybox Strikers, pal. You saved way too much money on that roster. 

I tried to pick all top players, ran out of money quick. So i simply divided $8M by 15 and picked from as many different teams as possible with a equal amount (almost). Likely not a winning strategy, but i can watch more games with interest this way.

• Haha 1

Wow, great start for @Con and @Schumi6581

Strong performance as expected from these professionals. We see a stong start, but will they be able to hold this for the entire league. We have seen this before and it can be tricky. Did the Candybox Strikers burn out in the first run, or is this momentum going to last.

XV5Daf1.jpg

• Like 2

On 7/21/2023 at 11:17 AM, Lann said:

Wow, great start for @Con and @Schumi6581

Strong performance as expected from these professionals. We see a stong start, but will they be able to hold this for the entire league. We have seen this before and it can be tricky. Did the Candybox Strikers burn out in the first run, or is this momentum going to last.

XV5Daf1.jpg

I demand a recount!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Con said:

Lucky I was too busy this week with other preoccupations to do me research. Don’t get too comfy up there, Mr. Schumi. 

already did my adjustments for round 3 of the group phase, mister...

I can still win this! 
Congrats to Sweden! 
and for people losing their minds over the USA losing….don’t forget that Brazil, Germany, and Canada didn’t make it out of the group round either. We weren’t the only powerhouse that disappointed their fan base as those nations’ expectations are just as sky high as the USA. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...