Gladiator Arena

zmurko

GLADIATOR ARENA

"Just like in ancient Rome, gladiators fight for their lives and for entertainment of the masses, except it's shotguns and not swords in modern era. There's nowhere to hide. Will you cry in your stall or step in the open arena like a man and fight to death. Give it thumbs up if you think this one should live. Up to 4 teams available for a different experience."

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/k6_3FyCCxEGjA5e_AO30ag?platformId=2

Deatmatch

Also available as team deathmatch for up to 4 teams for a different experience.

Forced weapon: Sawed-Off Shotgun

Available pickups: Sawed-Off Shotgun

This is the largest arena I could make by using the biggest prop and all 50 of them. It turned out a bit smaller than I was hoping for, so I may have to reduce the maximum number of players or change it to a melee deathmatch with knives I guess. "Stalls" are a bit too open than what I was aiming for, so I might replace the high-med shutterings that enclose them with high-long shutterings or construction fences. I might also move both spawn points in each stall even closer, just to make sure everyone starts in their own.

It is basically supposed to be a bloodbath, so it's not really for the faint hearted. :lol:

Edited by zmurko

How did you get the containers placed so perfectly?

Don't get me started, I must have spent couple of hours just to build the arena :lol:

They were placed even better, but I had to move each one out of the way in order to walk spawn points in the stalls (the 1st person view trick to place them really close).

• Like 1

I think we all loved this one Z, it was very funny.  I didn't shoot many people but smacked loads of them in the mush! Good deathmatch and a keeper on my bookmarked jobs  :lol:

• Like 1

This was funny as hell. I had a good time. :D I don't think you need to change anything. It worked really well. I experienced very little spawn killing considering the map. The staals seemed perfectly fine to me. If you make them any more enclosed or replace the shutterings with construction fences then it will be too easy to hide out in there. As they are now, they give you some protection when you spawn, but you won't last much longer camping out in there than you will out in the open. That was at least my experience.

Edited by Banketelli

Still got my heart up in the throat after this one :)

Intense and fun, maybe a bit intense for me, like it best somewhere between your map and mine :lol:

Almost none spawn kills, and that's not often you see in such an intense battle, think you'r  "stalls" saved you from this :) 

Extra credit for putting together that arena, that's not done in a few moments :)  

• Like 1

I think this is my favourite "Arena" DM I've played so far :) A couple of spawn kills here and there, but that should be expected in such close quarters.

Love the stalls and the "stall hopping" :D

Great work, Z :D

Edited by Smoggy
  • Like 1

smoggy1979.jpg

Is it weird to say I think it'd be really cool with 1 knife located in the middle too?

Could be very interesting with a decent lobby if someone elects to be a Russell Crowe.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Is it weird to say I think it'd be really cool with 1 knife located in the middle too?

Could be very interesting with a decent lobby if someone elects to be a Russell Crowe.

:lol: I thought about adding some knives, but then, if you can get close enough to stab someone with a knife, you could as well smack them with a gun's stock (correct term?). Might be cooler to do it with a knife though. I'll try and add them next time I'm in Creator.

You need to know that survival rate in a full(ish) lobby is measured in seconds, I think top 3 players in 13 player lobby all had 50+ kills and I dont think anyone had less than 20 kills.

• 5 months later...

Ran this in the Shenanigans PL today...I got wrecked by DC, LN, Kristen, and everyone else in the PL but it was a very fun and unique DM. Would love to try this with the hatchet or one of the knives.