St. Fiacre Bloodbath

Dodge

• 2 weeks later...

Played this last night with a near full lobby. It's a big map so needs a lot of people to run at it's full potential. I enjoyed it a lot, good location and nice array of weapons. Would definitely play it again :-)

• Like 1

I really liked this one. The snipers and RPGs works great with all the different levels the map offers. 

My only suggestion would be to add some cover in the two parking garages. There were a few times, where I ran in there and someone spawned in the other end of the garage, resulting in some spawn kills and deaths. 

Have to add that we played it with 2 teams. I'm sure 3 teams will be a blast!

• Like 1

I really liked this one. The snipers and RPGs works great with all the different levels the map offers. 

My only suggestion would be to add some cover in the two parking garages. There were a few times, where I ran in there and someone spawned in the other end of the garage, resulting in some spawn kills and deaths. 

Have to add that we played it with 2 teams. I'm sure 3 teams will be a blast!

Thats a good idea.

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Added some cover in different locations, also made it so Team 3 has better access to the RPG's. Team 1 now has a better weapons selection. Most of the changes came as cover opportunities across the map. To bring the fighting out in the open a bit more.

Dodgeservice.png

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...