Grand Theft Auto VI (GTA 6) set in Australia.

louismuyalde00012

hello GTA Rocktar Games, my request is i want to you create a new another open world maps set in Australia for Grand Theft Auto VI (GTA 6).

Firstly, this is a R* crew site with no affiliation to R* itself. You'd best go to   https://support.rockstargames.com/ for that kind of request.

Secondly, as an Aussie, I have in the past wished for a GTA set in Australia. However, it would be a flop. Australia isnt the kind of place that fits into GTA style. It would be fun, but probably more of a side location like Cayo Perico is to Los Santos. Maybe we'll get our highlight in some way someday, but there's never going to be a GTA set down under, unfortunately.

• 9 months later...

Hello rockstar i really like if you made set in pa and fl and ohio and cali and atl and Chicago and ny do a mission. Kill p diddy lol 😁 

Make that really open world

18 hours ago, Guido1878 said:

Hello rockstar i really like if you made set in pa and fl and ohio and cali and atl and Chicago and ny do a mission. Kill p diddy lol 😁 

Make that really open world

On 7/28/2022 at 3:46 PM, Skorpion said:

this is a R* crew site with no affiliation to R* itself. You'd best go to   https://support.rockstargames.com/ for that kind of request.

Hello gta rocktar gaem I really like it you make game set in uk and have mission to kill boris jonson 😁

• Haha 1

Thank you very much for your support to our games, we'll keep in mind your comments for future games. You can check our latest updates here.

• Haha 3