You like pretzels? How about some made from Grapeseed tarmac.

All tracks are set by default to non-contact as they all feature a road section with overlapping traffic and 2 of them (Small & Mega) also have sections with opposite traffic, so it could get a bit crowded and messy.

There's turns that are featured twice in the same lap in all Pretzel tracks, so I had to compromise on some checkpoints but I think they work pretty well and I personally didnt have any issues following the track.

I tried to do some single loops in both clockwise and anti-clockwise direction in different tracks, so I hope they each feel at least a bit different. 2 tracks for Sports and 2 for Supers, though almost any vehicle class is available.

Available classes: Compacts, Coupes, Muscle, Sedans, Sports, Sports Classics, Super, SUVs, Off-Road and Motorcycles

GRAPESEED'S FIGURE OF 8

"Quick figure of eight on tarmac around Grapeseed farms suitable for almost any class."

post-190-0-31308200-1407674847_thumb.png

Default settings: 3 laps, Sports

Allows standard racing, but you need to watch out at turns where traffic comes together from opposite direction.

GRAPESEED'S SMALL PRETZEL

"I heard they like their pretzels up in Grapeseed, so here's a small one made from tarmac. Eat it up fast before someone else does."

post-190-0-07553000-1407613987_thumb.png

Default settings: 2 laps, Sports

Non-contact only strongly advised as there's sections with opposite traffic.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/24u0Mw6aUEuG5Czl463hKA

GRAPESEED'S BIG PRETZEL

"I heard they like their pretzels up in Grapeseed, so here's a big one made from tarmac. Eat it up fast before someone else does."

post-190-0-48426900-1407613985_thumb.png

Default settings: 2 laps, Super

Allows standard racing, but you need to watch out at turns where traffic comes together from opposite direction.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/JS-ZMm8r5ky6GlN5feolCw

GRAPESEED'S MEGA PRETZEL

"I heard not only do they like their pretzels up in Grapeseed, but they like them really big. So I went and used all the Grapeseed tarmac I could find and made a really big one. Can you eat it all up without getting sick? If you can't, I'm sure someone else can."

post-190-0-44959200-1407674848_thumb.png

Default settings: 2 laps, Super

Non-contact only strongly advised as there's sections with opposite traffic.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/ai15mBJq6kShM9BGg9jcHA

Enjoy it (or not)!

I ran the larger of the two pretzels in Saturday Night's PL.  Grapeseed is one of my favorite areas, and this is a very well designed track.

Nice job, Zmurko!  I look forward to giving the other pretzel a shot as well. :D

• Like 2

Grapeseed is one of my favorite areas, and this is a very well designed track.

Yeah, Grapeseed roads are probably the smoothest and cleanest on entire map. No bumps, no poles, just a couple of immobile road signs, so all you have to do is stay on the road and drive.

I'm glad someone else enjoys tracks in Grapeseed.

I still have the mega pretzel in mind, that could include all 4 road loops, but need to figure out the best way to put them together without going through the same spot 3 times. You can compromise a little with 2 routes, but 3 wouldnt be possible.

I ran the larger one in the PL too, nice track, I did notice an issue with a CP which seems almost redundant as it allows no time to react for the approaching corner.

If the CP before the corner could be removed - it would allow much more time for the racers to react.

I wasn't the only person caught out by that, around half of the PL had the same problem.

Not sure what CP it was, I could run it with you and beep it out if you like.

The figure of 8 is a good track too.

Edited by DavidCore89

Yeah, could be, I think I recall one of them being an issue too, where you dont have much time to react, just can't remember which one and in which track either, since I ran all 4 tracks few times lol

Edit: CP 19 in Big Pretzel edited and moved back a little to allow enough time to react and break before the sharp left hand turn over the bridge.

Edited by zmurko76

I can't remember what specific version we did last night without checking, was a larger one I know that, but it was quite fun.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• 2 weeks later...

@Z - can you make a topic for Figure of 8 only so I can give it the job of the week title

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 2 years later...