Transform this - a creators event

Lann

This is a event where you get to use the creator in GTA. If you have never done that before, its time to try it out!

What do we do?

1. You pick a combination of one sponsor and either a manufacturer, class or area. For exampel; Sprunk Karin, Fukaru Supers, or Atomic Grapeseed.

2. You create a transform race using the combination. (A race sponsored by Sprunk in all Karin vehicles, or a race in Grapeseed sponsored by Atomic, you get the idea.)

3. Leave a note in the description what vehicles one might need if its intended for customs on.

4. We try and help eachother testing the races to get feedback/improve.

5. Once we have our jobs ready (lets give it a month at least) we can either ask a host to include them, or host a seperate event for our creations.

Any interest?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Lann said:

This is a event where you get to use the creator in GTA. If you have never done that before, its time to try it out!

What do we do?

1. You pick a combination of one sponsor and either a manufacturer, class or area. For exampel; Sprunk Karin, Fukaru Supers, or Atomic Grapeseed.

2. You create a transform race using the combination. (A race sponsored by Sprunk in all Karin vehicles, or a race in Grapeseed sponsored by Atomic, you get the idea.)

3. Leave a note in the description what vehicles one might need if its intended for customs on.

4. We try and help eachother testing the races to get feedback/improve.

5. Once we have our jobs ready (lets give it a month at least) we can either ask a host to include them, or host a seperate event for our creations.

Any interest?

yes! But it depends on the planning of the event because I'm busy with our new house.

1 hour ago, Schumi6581 said:

yes! But it depends on the planning of the event because I'm busy with our new house.

1 hour ago, Torgiano said:

Sounds like fun. But it will also take up some time because of my inexperience with the editor. But I'd like to give it a go.

With a month to get into it you guys will be fine! Pick a combo and lets get going! 😀

( @Schumi6581 congrats on the house!)

• Thanks 2

I'll definitely do something.

Is there anywhere else that lists all vehicles (car, bike, boat, plane etc) by each manufacturer? I found this

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Vehicle_Brands#3D_Universe

Not great as it's for all GTA versions, but I think if you just look at what it calls HD that is GTA-online.

Anyway, I will do Nagasaki vehicles, sponsored by TBC? Need to see what there is available.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 1

I have been working on my first transform race. It's Benefactor (car) Pisswasser (sponsor) themed. You can find it here: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/624U7r043kW698jZ8oZcrw. Let me know what you think!

There are still a few issues with it that I just can't fix / figure out myself. Is there anyone of you that can help me?

It forces me to pick Cycles or Motorcycles as Lobby car and I can't seem to change that. And I have to have a section in the race that features those Lobby things but somehow I can't place that checkpoint on a road... So I put it like semi on the road. But I just want to get it out of there if possible. If not possible then i'll put in a Feltzer or something.

3 hours ago, Torgiano said:

I have been working on my first transform race. It's Benefactor (car) Pisswasser (sponsor) themed. You can find it here: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/624U7r043kW698jZ8oZcrw. Let me know what you think!

There are still a few issues with it that I just can't fix / figure out myself. Is there anyone of you that can help me?

It forces me to pick Cycles or Motorcycles as Lobby car and I can't seem to change that. And I have to have a section in the race that features those Lobby things but somehow I can't place that checkpoint on a road... So I put it like semi on the road. But I just want to get it out of there if possible. If not possible then i'll put in a Feltzer or something.

You can use the last checkpoint (finishline) to be a transform to default, if its a point to point race.

1 hour ago, Torgiano said:

If it's forcing bikes / motorbikes then you have probably got the grid size set to small. If that is the case then just change it to medium (or large if you want big things like van, Dunes etc)

• Like 1

Here is my job.

Zion clique trophy club s.

You start out in a (custom) Sports. One of these:

• Omnis
  • Lynx
  • Hotring
  • ZR350
  • Sprunk Buffalo
  • Comet Safari

On each lap you may stay in whatever your driving, or enter one of the four pits to transform into either one of these:

• Zion (2nd pit)
  • Clique (3rd pit)
  • Trophy Truck (4th pit)
  • Club (1st pit)

The four pits pictured below.

The cars are picked to match performance, yet different class, but also a mix of cars most players likely own.

According to Broughy these cars are within half a second on his minute lap, including the Sports.

One lap is about 2:30

fBpk2Ho.jpg

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/HlesA08mAEG1moIANBvD6A

• Like 4

On 9/8/2021 at 5:32 AM, Lann said:

Here is my job.

Zion clique trophy club s.

You start out in a (custom) Sports. One of these:

• Omnis
  • Lynx
  • Hotring
  • ZR350
  • Sprunk Buffalo
  • Comet Safari

On each lap you may stay in whatever your driving, or enter one of the four pits to transform into either one of these:

• Zion (2nd pit)
  • Clique (3rd pit)
  • Trophy Truck (4th pit)
  • Club (1st pit)

The four pits pictured below.

The cars are picked to match performance, yet different class, but also a mix of cars most players likely own.

According to Broughy these cars are within half a second on his minute lap, including the Sports.

One lap is about 2:30

fBpk2Ho.jpg

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/HlesA08mAEG1moIANBvD6A

There are a lot of corners that can be cut and have CPs missed, but otherwise I like the track.

I really like the idea of different classes competing on the same track, and would like to see more races like this. I may even borrow this idea in the future.

7 hours ago, Skorpion said:

There are a lot of corners that can be cut and have CPs missed, but otherwise I like the track.

I really like the idea of different classes competing on the same track, and would like to see more races like this. I may even borrow this idea in the future.

Thanks for the feedback. My idea was that if one stays off the dirt and on the tarmac the cp should be hit. But i will have a look at adding apex props, just need to find some props to delete as i hit the limit. 😄

@Skorpion One thing to play around with could be to force specific vehicles. Like this start;

Middle will remain in Nebula (Sport classics).

Left side will transform into Weevil (Compacts) at cp1.

Right side will transform into Glendale (Sedans) at cp2.

yesXKoi.jpg

When lapping all will be directed in the middle and since not transform at all. So the race will be between those 3 vehicles.

FdBF145.jpg

A secondary cp with a ”transform to default” can then be hidden away at any cp that only need its primary for the race. So in the actual race that secondary cp will never be used.

Pic from this job:

Spoiler

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lann said:

@Skorpion One thing to play around with could be to force specific vehicles. Like this start;

Middle will remain in Nebula (Sport classics).

Left side will transform into Weevil (Compacts) at cp1.

Right side will transform into Glendale (Sedans) at cp2.

yesXKoi.jpg

When lapping all will be directed in the middle and since not transform at all. So the race will be between those 3 vehicles.

FdBF145.jpg

A secondary cp with a ”transform to default” can then be hidden away at any cp that only need its primary for the race. So in the actual race that secondary cp will never be used.

Pic from this job:

Reveal hidden contents

Think I might put my job upgrades on hold and make something for the event. I'm really liking these ideas so I'm pretty keen to give something a try. Might even use it in one of my upgrades as well.

23 minutes ago, Skorpion said:

Think I might put my job upgrades on hold and make something for the event. I'm really liking these ideas so I'm pretty keen to give something a try. Might even use it in one of my upgrades as well.

If you want to find vehicles to test i can suggest downloading Broughys excel, do some work in that and get ideas.

p2rpqiK.jpg

• Like 1

I got inspired by your transform race @Lann. I made a new track themed Chapelle and is also at Zancudo.

But I struggle with the secondary checkpoints in the editor. I don't know if what I did now actually works... I could use some help. @Lann (or someone else) if you have a moment to test my track and give some tips that would be very helpful.

36 minutes ago, Torgiano said:

I got inspired by your transform race @Lann. I made a new track themed Chapelle and is also at Zancudo.

But I struggle with the secondary checkpoints in the editor. I don't know if what I did now actually works... I could use some help. @Lann (or someone else) if you have a moment to test my track and give some tips that would be very helpful.

Same job-link? 

47 minutes ago, Lann said:

Same job-link? 

Nah, here is the new track: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/T77H7bEkuE69B2wz1AaT7g

The idea is that you have to pit, and pick one of the lanes there... It is setup with secondary checkpoints but I'm not sure if that is correct or not? I'm still learning to use the creator. Hopefully you have some tips?