Joe_018_introduction

Joe_018_

Hi my psn is joe_018_ it used to be savinator018 been against you before in CvC I would consider myself to be a team player and all round a good player and can be competitive so I would like to join domestic battery thanks.

• Like 4

Welcome to the site! 

Where are you from, and what do you like to do in Los Santos?

A short summary of the vetting.

The Vetting Process
We have the vetting process in order to make sure we get quality, fun members. You don't have to be an all star player, racer, shooter, etc.....your level doesn't matter to us. We want good attitudes and mature players.

Our vetting process is a minimum 2 week period from the time you join the crew that will end on the Wednesday following your 2 week start date.

Your vetting may be extended by request due to real life issues (school, work, internet issues, etc..) provided you notify a staff member before your time is up.

Hi Joe!  Welcome!  I recognize your old user name (savinator018).  You were a tough competitor.  Glad you will be joining us!

Your vetting will run through September 7th.  Try to take part in as many crew events between now and then as possible.  There is a playlist every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.  Joining fellow crew members on jobs and free roam contributes to your vetting process as well. 

Our most regularly attended event is tomorrow:

Welcome and have fun @Joe_018_

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:

Hi Joe!  Welcome!  I recognize your old user name (savinator018).  You were a tough competitor.  Glad you will be joining us!

Your vetting will run through September 7th.  Try to take part in as many crew events between now and then as possible.  There is a playlist every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.  Joining fellow crew members on jobs and free roam contributes to your vetting process as well. 

Our most regularly attended event is tomorrow:

Welcome and have fun @Joe_018_

Thanks Pete your a tough competitor yourself.

• Like 1