KFC-_-CHICKEN__ introduction

KFC-_-CHICKEN__

Hey 🙂 My PSN is KFC-_-CHICKEN__

I'm 20, from the UK and I play on PS5. 

I've been playing GTA since the release on PS3. I'm currently rank 735. I would say I am a good overall player in both competitive and PvE. I found out about this crew through the crew vs crews I participated in while in a different crew. You all seem to be a well organised and close crew and I'd love to be a part of that.

I'm usually online around 12am-6am during the weekdays and 6pm-8am on the weekends and I hope to meet you all soon 🙂

• Like 4

Welcome @KFC-_-CHICKEN__

A short summary of the vetting.

The Vetting Process
We have the vetting process in order to make sure we get quality, fun members. You don't have to be an all star player, racer, shooter, etc.....your level doesn't matter to us. We want good attitudes and mature players.

Our vetting process is a minimum 2 week period from the time you join the crew that will end on the Wednesday following your 2 week start date.

Your vetting may be extended by request due to real life issues (school, work, internet issues, etc..) provided you notify a staff member before your time is up.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lann said:

Welcome @KFC-_-CHICKEN__

A short summary of the vetting.

The Vetting Process
We have the vetting process in order to make sure we get quality, fun members. You don't have to be an all star player, racer, shooter, etc.....your level doesn't matter to us. We want good attitudes and mature players.

Our vetting process is a minimum 2 week period from the time you join the crew that will end on the Wednesday following your 2 week start date.

Your vetting may be extended by request due to real life issues (school, work, internet issues, etc..) provided you notify a staff member before your time is up.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. What will I need to do during this process?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, KFC-_-CHICKEN__ said:

Play the game with us. Join playlists, hang out in free roam, help with businesses, etc. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, KFC-_-CHICKEN__ said:

Like Sinister said, simply try and play with us, joining our events when you can. Vetting is simply to make sure that we are somewhat compatible with eachother (that you can act decent and that your not a toxic dushebag 😉) It has nothing to do with skill or level, we play to have fun.

Next on the schedule:

43 minutes ago, Lann said:

Like Sinister said, simply try and play with us, joining our events when you can. Vetting is simply to make sure that we are somewhat compatible with eachother (that you can act decent and that your not a toxic dushebag 😉) It has nothing to do with skill or level, we play to have fun.

Next on the schedule:

Sounds like fun, I'll be there 🙂 thats 9PM UK time?

15 minutes ago, KFC-_-CHICKEN__ said:

Nice, do you have a discord or psn chat?

We either stay in gamechat or open a psn chat, it varies. Make sure to add as many crew as possible as friends to ease invites.  We usually meet up in a lobby 15-30min before the playlist.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, KFC-_-CHICKEN__ said:

No hard feelings I hope 😎😨

Oh yeah, I have been killed by you many times!  Good thing I am the Vetting Commissioner! Haha.  Seriously, it is great to have you on board.  Will be fun to have you on our side in some head to heads!

Your vetting will run through September 7th.  Try to take part in as many crew events between now and then as possible.  There is a playlist every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.  Joining fellow crew members on jobs and free roam contributes to your vetting process as well.  Welcome and have fun!

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

On 8/20/2021 at 1:46 AM, pete_95973 said:

Oh yeah, I have been killed by you many times!  Good thing I am the Vetting Commissioner! Haha.  Seriously, it is great to have you on board.  Will be fun to have you on our side in some head to heads!

Your vetting will run through September 7th.  Try to take part in as many crew events between now and then as possible.  There is a playlist every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.  Joining fellow crew members on jobs and free roam contributes to your vetting process as well.  Welcome and have fun!

I'm not able to play for a week now but I should be on for the second week in the process

• Like 1