Make it 3

Sinister

After a year break from consoles I now have a PS5 and have returned to GTAO.  Have been attending PLs and such so I may as well come back home.

Same account as always but if I need to open it up for viewing I will, just ignore the PC stats. 

• Like 5

A short summary of the vetting.

The Vetting Process
We have the vetting process in order to make sure we get quality, fun members. You don't have to be an all star player, racer, shooter, etc.....your level doesn't matter to us. We want good attitudes and mature players.

Our vetting process is a minimum 2 week period from the time you join the crew that will end on the Wednesday following your 2 week start date.

Your vetting may be extended by request due to real life issues (school, work, internet issues, etc..) provided you notify a staff member before your time is up.

Your vetting starts now.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Lann said:

@Sinisteryou got the standard edition info, just in case you forgot. 😉Really happy to see you back and in game last night. You should have the social club invite as well.

Invite accepted as soon as I got it.

Glad to be back, have really enjoyed the PL's. 

On 7/10/2021 at 1:42 PM, Sinister said:

After a year break from consoles I now have a PS5 and have returned to GTAO.  Have been attending PLs and such so I may as well come back home.

Same account as always but if I need to open it up for viewing I will, just ignore the PC stats. 

Welcome back.  Vetting date is August 3rd!

• Thanks 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497