Real racing with XDBX highlights [Gran Turismo 6]

handcuff_charlie

Servers down?

Lull in the San Andreas action?

Bored?

If you have Gran Turismo 6 and you fancy yourself a hotshoe, get your name on the GT6 player list and put your skills to the test in "real" cars on "real" tracks with other XDBX racing aficionados.

Check back here for posted highlights after each meetup.

=================================================================================================

Some very hard-fought finishes in our first GT6 get-together, it was a lot of fun.

X-Bow R -- DavidCore89                                                                                                                                                M3 -- dodgeservice

CT230R -- Rikster1a                                                                                                                                                      Elise -- DavidCore89

R34 Skyline GTR -- dodgeservice                                                                                                                                   Tamora -- handcuff_charlie

Jaguar XKR-S -- handcuff_charlie                                                                                                                                   86 Concept -- Rikster1a

Skyline GTR -- dodgeservice

X-Bow -- Davidcore89

370Z -- handcuff_charlie

350Z -- Rikster1a

If anyone knows why I have the intermittent pixelation in the recordings and can help me fix that, let me know please. It really bugs me.

• Like 5

handcuff_charlie.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• handcuff_charlie

• DavidCore89

• The Rikster

• zmurko

Oh man. You had to capture Autodromo, didnt you. I spun out on the first lap. Lol. That was some great racing all night.

Edited by Dodgeservice

Dodgeservice.png

That was an awesome night of racing, I forgot to save some replays but I'm glad you got this uploaded (Dodge spinning out in the Skyline  :P)

I can't believe how fast the time went, it was 6:30AM when I got off.

It was really good to see us all very evenly matched and everyone got a few wins each.

Can't wait for the next time.

• Like 1

Woohoo am finally on youtube, my 5 mins claim to fame has begun LOL.

Was a wicked nite of racing & a great way to shake off the GT6 ring rust .. Bring on round two :D

• Like 1

Damn, this is making me wanna get GT6!

You, Goon, and Alchemic need to get in on this sometime. You guys are some of our fastest GTA racers....although that doesn't necessarily translate into being fast in GT6 :)

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I was grinding missions trying to get the monster truck. As long as another one happens I will be there. I can't do anything this weekend until my daughter goes to camp sunday afternoon.

• Like 1

might be getting this game tomorrow. family mall trip

• Like 1

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Ain't played GT since, well, GT. This looks awesome fair play. And judging by that slow fucker out back I may stand a chance!! :-):-)

• Like 1

Hmm $39.99 to download.

I have GT5 but hardly play it, racing with DB crew makes it more appealing though.

Hmm $39.99 to download.

I have GT5 but hardly play it, racing with DB crew makes it more appealing though.

Got mine from amazon for 36 with free 2-day shipping (amazon prime)...not sure if it can be had for cheaper than that yet.

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Got mine from amazon for 36 with free 2-day shipping (amazon prime)...not sure if it can be had for cheaper than that yet.

Ya it's $38 up here or less with my staff discount, but this way I don't have to swap discs.  

Thanks for the heads up.

Bonus points for including the Chemical Brothers. Mucho respecto.

Edited by tommyk1985

a974a96b-8721-4285-baa1-77aaf3069978_zps03669314.png

Just got my hands on the game, currently installing. Haven't played GT since the first or second edition, gonna be interesting. What do I need to race with you guys? :P

desuno1.jpg

Just got my hands on the game, currently installing. Haven't played GT since the first or second edition, gonna be interesting. What do I need to race with you guys? :P

I think the A licence is required to race online.

I dont know if I will be online tomorrow or not. If I can I will certainly join or host if no one else does, but I cant say I will be there to host this at a particular time tomorrow, although I want to.

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I dont know if I will be online tomorrow or not. If I can I will certainly join or host if no one else does, but I cant say I will be there to host this at a particular time tomorrow, although I want to.

No problem, if enough people want to race then I could host it.

Game took me about two hours to install, and from a disc! I guess there have been some updates since that disc was new, seemed like I downloaded the entire game. Took so long I didn't even play it, I was ready to get back into GTAO!