cloud server issue obstructing vetting period??

De-Raux

hey guys.

it's to my understanding i have a 2 week vetting period from my join date, during that time i have to attend at least 2 vetting sessions. the problem is due to the error of the cloud servers being down on GTA's side i was unable to join any crew members in free roam, let alone play any missions or playlists, thus rendering this existing vetting session null.

i know there is another session at the weekend but i cant make that one due to work (same issue for the following saturday). meaning there is only one other vetting event i can participate in next week.

now i know normally in a case like this, unvetted members are normally granted a 3rd week to et an opportunity to make up for lost vetting time, but i do not know my availability starting the 23rd as i am prepping to go on tour with my company, meaning i may not be back on playing gta for a month depending when we leave for tour... i wish i had more information as to when we are going, but my company tends to fly by the seat of their pants when it comes to organisation, even if it is a fully crewed and cast show.

in light of this. is there anything else i can do to solve this issue?

halp.

.B R E A K S T U F F.

Locked. Double post

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: