• DeaD_GooN

• Danielle

• Lann

Top Posters In This Topic

"who ever dies with the most toy's wins"

• Like 2

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

What if you have 20 spaces and only 10 cars, move all your cars into one garage, and sell the empty one...would you still lose cars? I assume not, but not certain.

Wait wait wait.. surely it would be the cars in slots 7-10 that go into the clouds? The last 4 on the management list are slots 1-4

Wait wait wait.. surely it would be the cars in slots 7-10 that go into the clouds? The last 4 on the management list are slots 1-4

its the four slots on the right, starting with the closest (slot 10), that disappear.

What if you have 20 spaces and only 10 cars, move all your cars into one garage, and sell the empty one...would you still lose cars? I assume not, but not certain.

You really don't "lose" any cars. You will lose free roam access to slots 7-10 of the garage you trade in.

I moved back to Paleto Bay because I wanted a house by the sea and all amenities are there...and hopefully no randoms.

Talking of randoms, one pursued me for ages then invited me to RR. I accepted and, being the generous guy I am, rewarded him with a gift...a sticky bomb!
  • Like 2

I moved back to Paleto Bay because I wanted a house by the sea and all amenities are there...and hopefully no randoms.

Talking of randoms, one pursued me for ages then invited me to RR. I accepted and, being the generous guy I am, rewarded him with a gift...a sticky bomb!

Did you put a big red bow on it, at least?

Is it expected that these properties won't be available to purchase after this event period? If so, I can see it remaining as a nice quiet neighborhood. Otherwise I would think its only a matter of time before the chaos. I moved in the other direction, from Eclipse/Tinsel to Richards/Weazel. I really like the two garages so close together. When I wanna join the chaos, just step outside. When I want peace and quite, Invite Only. Best of both worlds.