So......the 6-car places in Paleto Bay

Pb76

Anybody bought one?

Was it easy choosing the 4 cars to get rid of?

What does the interior look like?

Is the garage arranged similar to the 10-car places and well lit?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• DeaD_GooN

• Danielle

• Lann

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it for my second character, i love it so far.

The driveway, and i guess my neighbour..

0_0.jpg

The house!

0_0.jpg

The garage (4+2)

0_0.jpg

The view right before sunset.

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

I'm incredibly tempted......

I want to sell my entity and keep my zentorno, but I can't sell my entity, so may have to part with my zentorno......that leaves three decisions.

(Can you arrange the cars?)

I'm incredibly tempted......

I want to sell my entity and keep my zentorno, but I can't sell my entity, so may have to part with my zentorno......that leaves three decisions.

(Can you arrange the cars?)

Yes, the cars can be arranged like in the 10 car garage.

I'd better start selling some cars then.....

You don't have to sell anything. Just move them to the last 4 spots in the garage you're trading in. If you happen to go back to a 10 car garage, those 4 will return.

You don't have to sell anything. Just move them to the last 4 spots in the garage you're trading in. If you happen to go back to a 10 car garage, those 4 will return.

Do they just disappear into limbo?

I swapped to Paleto Bay and not looked back!

It's got an LSC, Ammunation and a heli spawn (behind the sheriff's) all only a few blocks away!

I've put all my offroading vehicles in the garage ready for blasting up Chiliad.

• Like 1

You guys be trippin with 10 cars, multiple homes and all this fancy stuff...

And then there is me's who has one apartment for 200k, and 3 cars :(

• Like 1

Do they just disappear into limbo?

They're stored in the ever mysterious cloud. You can still select them for races and if you move back to a 10 space garage they will magically reappear!

• Like 1

They're stored in the ever mysterious cloud. You can still select them for races and if you move back to a 10 space garage they will magically reappear!

strange....

When you say: "last four spots in the garage" - do you mean -- by the garage door or in the back by the pc?

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

Is this really true, not asking out of lack of trust, but i really do not want to loose my precious.. 

So i can move to the 6 car house and still be able to keep the last 4 of the cars for racing, and they will reappear if i move back?

Edited by lann3fors
  • Like 1

If they really do remain available for races, thats just awesome news. I'm sure theres 4 cars that I only use for racing.

I wonder what happens if you sell one of the cars after you've moved to a 6-car garage and send 4 of them into the clouds.

Does the first one in the cloud magically reappear or do you get an empty spot and are able to buy new vehicles?

• Like 1

I think it means the last 4 when you have the vehicle management list up.

Correct. 

Is this really true, not asking out of lack of trust, but i really do not want to loose my precious.. 

So i can move to the 6 car house and still be able to keep the last 4 of the cars for racing, and they will reappear if i move back?

I know that's the way it used to be. Unless one of the last 5 or 6 updates fucked it up. I'm not at home, so I can't test it at the moment.

Have 16 cars and 4 bikes - wouldn't part with any of them given the cost to replace.  Although I'd dump the panto if R* opened up the Roosevelt to latecomers like me.

Just tested, can indeed still use the 'lost in limbo' cars in races

Looks like I'm moving to the country -- city life isnt for me -- too many city dwellers have 'mental' issues!... :D

• Like 2

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg