• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• DeaD_GooN

• Danielle

• Lann

Top Posters In This Topic

I started selling cars off yesterday, mostly for cash, and will be moving to Paleto Bay shortly. I quite like the idea of spawning at the top of the map for a change.

• Like 2

If they really do remain available for races, thats just awesome news. I'm sure theres 4 cars that I only use for racing.

I wonder what happens if you sell one of the cars after you've moved to a 6-car garage and send 4 of them into the clouds.

Does the first one in the cloud magically reappear or do you get an empty spot and are able to buy new vehicles?

I've wondered this too but never had a chance to test it.

If they really do remain available for races, thats just awesome news. I'm sure theres 4 cars that I only use for racing.

I wonder what happens if you sell one of the cars after you've moved to a 6-car garage and send 4 of them into the clouds.

Does the first one in the cloud magically reappear or do you get an empty spot and are able to buy new vehicles?

My guess is the cars will stay in the spot they are in. Meaning if you sell a car in slot 5, for example. Slot 5 is now empty. The cars in cloud slots 7-10 will remain in cloud slots 7-10. Again, this is me just guessing here.

• Like 1

My guess is the cars will stay in the spot they are in. Meaning if you sell a car in slot 5, for example. Slot 5 is now empty. The cars in cloud slots 7-10 will remain in cloud slots 7-10. Again, this is me just guessing here.

That'd be my guess too.
  • Like 1

I would assume the same, but I've learned not to trust R* with anything. :unsure:

I'll probably move after the weekend, when I can sell my Sultan (rally championship ends) and Sovereign.

I used to own a 6-car garage in Harmony and loved it up there, but really need at least 20 car slots.

I would assume the same, but I've learned not to trust R* with anything. :unsure:

I'll probably move after the weekend, when I can sell my Sultan (rally championship ends) and Sovereign.

I used to own a 6-car garage in Harmony and loved it up there, but really need at least 20 car slots.

I plan on selling my Sultan after the rally as well. I hate that car.

The houses are a neat idea, but 10 car spaces are a must for me. Otherwise I'd consider it.

Hell, I wouldn't mind even JUST a few 10 car garages out that way.

Maybe mansions aren't such a farfetched idea at this point .. 

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

It's a shame you can't see out your windows. A good view is a must. I could handle not 'looking' at 4 of my vehicles in the garage if there was a decent interior. No views, no bong, lol deals off!

• Like 1

I will stick with my 10 gar garage. Hope they let us buy mansions soon. 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Took the plunge and bought one of the Paleto Bay houses - it does actually say in the warning message about moving from a 10 car to 6 car garage that you will lose ACCESS to some of your vehicles - not lose the vehicles themselves. Just walking into my garage now - and yep the cars I moved to the bottom of list are gone - thanks for the advice guys. Two of them are cars I only want for races so all is good :-)

• Like 2

phaves.jpg

I love it up here. It's so quiet, away from the hustle and bustle of the big city. A perfect place for a block party.

• Like 2

they should just fukin let us have as many properties as we want.

• Like 2

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Yeah the first place I bought was up this way - a 6 car garage near one of the survivals can't even remember which now. But is was great hardly ever anyone about - never needed invite only sessions back then.

phaves.jpg