Default Rounds: 3
Average Round Time: 2m:30s
Time of Day: Night
Weather: Thunder
Weapons: Forced & Pick-Up
Published: 26 October 2019
Last Update: 28 October 2019

DESCRIPTION
Crossing the Miriam Turner Overpass won't be easy with snipers trying to pick you off, but if you make it across you'll get to blow them all up.

2_0.jpg

PREVIEW

OVERVIEW
One team tries to run across the bridge while the other team uses sniper rifles to take the runners out. There are gas tanks, gas cylinders, and explosive barrels along the bridge, and plenty of cover.

If the runners reach the other side they can climb up to a platform full of grenades to use against the snipers, and the snipers can't aim at the grenade platform.

Bookmark Job

_

See more of my creations

_

Edited by Skorpion
  • Haha 1

As mentioned in the Creator Event thread, I've made some changes to this since the first run during the event.

Changes made since the event are;

• Remove several props used for cover
  • Added several fences to slow runners, which can be used as cover as well
  • Changed sniper rifles to heavy sniper rifles
  • Added explosive props along the bridge
  • Added lights along the bridge to improve visibility for the snipers

I'll continue to make as many changes as needed to get the balance right, so any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks to @Jjss924 @The_Lady_A@zztop911 and @Dodge for the feedback I've received so far. All of you have helped me with ideas to improve this job. I'm looking forward to playing it with everyone once it's fairly balanced.

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 4

Oh man, its gonna be even more awesome now!!

My favorite part was when I was a runner and I had reached the safe zone but used myself as bait to distract the snipers so that the guys left behind could make it....felt like i was in the movie Platoon or Hamburger Hill!  I will post the creator videos in the Creator Event thread tonight! love this bridge to glory job!

Edited by Con
  • Like 1