2014 World Cup

alchemist3321

Main reason why this happened is because of "the three blind mice"... :smiley-angry032:

neymar-injury-stretcher-brazil.jpg

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cotick20

• alchemist3321

• DavidCore89

• PapOiteE

I think his diving finally caught up with him

They were all diving non-stop throughout the match -- the referees gave the first yellow card about  63rd minute -- if they gave more then a few deserved ones earlier in the game then maybe this could have been prevented!

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

:angry: Neymar Jr. :( That dude jumped and kneed him in the lower back. I thought that was uncalled for. I do think we'll be okay due to the fact that we're not so dependent on him since they do have other players that can score but he will be missed. I was scared of Colombia but now Germany??? <_<

Just a car enthusiast; Because racecar

:D"Stay true to yourself. Few will accept you. Everyone else can kick rocks!" :D

: NORMAL : 'A GIFT and a CURSE' : FIRE :

Realy??! World cup semi final, playing home and losing 5-0 at half time?? Jesus mary

Edit*

eeogp.jpg

Edited by Kudisanga
  • Like 1

Germany, admittedly are a great team -- but I still have hope -- Messi!...

cotick20.jpg

I haven't seen a German onslaught like that since Auschwitz.

Jew family, I can get away with it :)

alchemist3321.jpg

I haven't seen a German onslaught like that since Auschwitz.

Jew family, I can get away with it :)

Sorry, I am Jewish too and 'getting away with it' is questionable because it was a really bad joke on 'all fronts'...

The Germans -- the soccer players were incredible -- they scored 4-5 goals in about 20 minutes -- it was a great team effort -- the passing game was perfect -- they basically scored every time they attacked the goals -- the Brazilian (my favorite team) defense was none existent -- at least for those 20 minutes -- it was like watching one of the Premier league teams against a high school level team -- It was most definitely a slaughter!...

cotick20.jpg

It was beyond an annihilation. No words can describe what happened yesterday. I didn't expect that but I was suspicious about the refs and FIFA. And basically, Brasil thought the refs would help them out becuase it was clear when they kept looking for calls. They were basically just quit after that. Too bad it wasn't bad dream. :( Germany is no joke. They've been playing well. Germany vs. Nederland would be a good match.

Edited by GeraldPhoenix

Just a car enthusiast; Because racecar

:D"Stay true to yourself. Few will accept you. Everyone else can kick rocks!" :D

: NORMAL : 'A GIFT and a CURSE' : FIRE :

Sorry, I am Jewish too and 'getting away with it' is questionable because it was a really bad joke on 'all fronts'...

The Germans -- the soccer players were incredible -- they scored 4-5 goals in about 20 minutes -- it was a great team effort -- the passing game was perfect -- they basically scored every time they attacked the goals -- the Brazilian (my favorite team) defense was none existent -- at least for those 20 minutes -- it was like watching one of the Premier league teams against a high school level team -- It was most definitely a slaughter!...

Sorry the Jew in me insensitive and you were offended. I actually knew better and figured someone would get upset.

Myself and my family have moved on. I've even heard them making light of relatives being slaughtered in Russia for being Jews.

alchemist3321.jpg

I knew how it was going to end, but it was upsetting anyway -- Messi messed up!

cotick20.jpg

enhanced-buzz-wide-14397-1405287327-42.j

Congratulations to Germany for winning the World Cup!!!

Despite having Argentina in the DB sweepstake I wanted Germany to win because they deserved it, by far the best team throughout the whole tournament.

And what a goal to win it!

• Like 1

smoggy1979.jpg

You are absolutely right -- they deserved it -- they were by far the best team in the tournament!...

cotick20.jpg

the best team in tournament  deserved to win..

now Messi as best player of world cup????? please give me a break  :(

• Like 3

now Messi as best player of world cup????? please give me a break  :(

Yeah, wtf is that about? He should have won the "Most disappointing player award"!

10341667_502681616544102_163316642854000

Edited by Smoggy1979

smoggy1979.jpg

Bullshit Messi getting that trophy. Totally undeserved.

Germany was by far the best team during the tourney. The best team won, completely deserved.

• Like 1

I think I was midtable here, but won my fantasy, pick'em, and bracket (we actually started before the tourney and picked group winners) where three of us had a Germany/Argentina final but I was the only one to pick Germany.

alchemist3321.jpg

Probably the 1st time I'll admit Germany have been the best team throughout the entire tournament, well deserved. Still don't like them though. :P

Though in my opinion final hasnt really been the most exciting match, I think I managed to doze off a couple of times during the match.

Edited by zmurko76
  • Like 1