Funky Fridays (RDO Edition)

Lann

We need 8people so we can play Fear of the Dark without waiting!  With a full 8 player posse, the leader can take everyone into the game mode.

Good money and pretty good gold for winner and losers.

• Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zztop911

• Skorpion

• Banketelli

• Lann

6 hours ago, zztop911 said:

Work around on camp spawn: Just start a low level bounty. You can use it to hunt with more prolific animals and you can call out camp if it doesn't spawn on it's own. Just don't go close to the bounty and you'll have 30 min of hunting. Start the bounty near other players for a better chance of solo lobby.

I done that. It used to work for me, but lately it only spawns a few small game but is otherwise empty still.

I want to thank everyone that participated in tonight's event. I had an outstanding time and got to play with people that I haven't played with in quite some time. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, as you could probably tell by my mike action.

Sinister and I continued on after we found ourselves in solo lobbies on a regular basis. To say the animals were prolific would be an understatement!

As a parting shot for the evening, Sinister, two of my friends and I tackled the 5* Legendary bounty. The way we did it was really quite easy, quick and very well paying with the bounty arriving alive.

Again.....THANKS TO EVERYONE! I HAD A BLAST!

• Like 3

Because Fat Buds Matter!

15 minutes ago, Lann said:

I had alot of fun, but having an objective like delivering that stuff made it extra fun for a low level.

You should join us more often if you can. It's always fun. The potential of losing goods on a delivery is worth it for the extra fun of having to protect the goods in my opinion.

I've had more fun at each Funky Friday than I've had in the entire time I've played solo accumulated.

I can't remember the name, but the featured activity we done today (I guess your yesterday) was a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to hopefully playing that again, and maybe some more stuff as well.

2 hours ago, Skorpion said:

You should join us more often if you can. It's always fun. The potential of losing goods on a delivery is worth it for the extra fun of having to protect the goods in my opinion.

I've had more fun at each Funky Friday than I've had in the entire time I've played solo accumulated.

I can't remember the name, but the featured activity we done today (I guess your yesterday) was a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to hopefully playing that again, and maybe some more stuff as well.

Fear of the Dark.

Protecting the goods is more exciting because the other people still have to deliver them not just blow them up with an OP weapon/vehicle.

The bounty stayed alive @zztop911? You don’t say!? ?  

I had a great time as well and it’s good to play with you more experienced players. There is lots of stuff that I don’t know or utilize in RDR2 and I learn a lot playing with all y’all.

9 hours ago, Skorpion said:

God damit! I knew I should of stayed lol.

I also had a great time as I do everytime we run this event. Looking forward to next fortnight already :)

It was crazy! Emerald Ranch was totally full of animals! I filled my wagon and Sinister made two trip with his and we skinned the rest. I had almost no explosive rounds and NO fats. Filled it up in no time!

Eventually the lobby would blow up with people, but one of us would start a resupply and that person would be in a solo lobby. We'd just join thru party and continue our fun.

Edited by zztop911

Because Fat Buds Matter!

4 hours ago, Beez said:

The bounty stayed alive @zztop911? You don’t say!? ?  

I had a great time as well and it’s good to play with you more experienced players. There is lots of stuff that I don’t know or utilize in RDR2 and I learn a lot playing with all y’all.

As soon as the securities were picked up, I lassoed the guy, put him on my horse and put that damn 45 gold bar horse to use. LOL! I just didn't stop until I turned him in.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

13 hours ago, zztop911 said:

I want to thank everyone that participated in tonight's event. I had an outstanding time and got to play with people that I haven't played with in quite some time. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, as you could probably tell by my mike action.

Sinister and I continued on after we found ourselves in solo lobbies on a regular basis. To say the animals were prolific would be an understatement!

As a parting shot for the evening, Sinister, two of my friends and I tackled the 5* Legendary bounty. The way we did it was really quite easy, quick and very well paying with the bounty arriving alive.

Again.....THANKS TO EVERYONE! I HAD A BLAST!

That was a great time indeed. Delivering that guy alive was a very nice payout.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a solo lobby for Funky Fridays (RDO Edition)!!!!!! Let's have some fun and see how long we can keep it!

Edited by zztop911
  • Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2020 at 9:21 AM, Banketelli said:

Going to cancel this unless someone else like @Skorpion @zztop911 wanna take over?

I could do it, but I've kinda lost a lot of my interest in RDR.

If he's willing, Skorp and I could trade off days to keep this alive.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

11 hours ago, zztop911 said:

I could do it, but I've kinda lost a lot of my interest in RDR.

If he's willing, Skorp and I could trade off days to keep this alive.

I'd like to keep this going, but since I only play RDR when this is on I have nothing to setup to be able to host.

If it continues, I'll definitely be there.

Edited by Skorpion

10 hours ago, Skorpion said:

I'd like to keep this going, but since I only play RDR when this is on I have nothing to setup to be able to host.

If it continues, I'll definitely be there.

Don't worry about that. We can run Moonshining while your Trader stuff cooks. I'm gonna test to day to see if the update fixed animal spawns.

Because Fat Buds Matter!