Larry's Lean Pork

G37

It's a neat little location. Ran this as well 3 on 4 I believe. Thinking of bumping this up to 6 players minimum. Seems more like an exercise in TDM thinking about it though, I cannot say anything really stands out. And I made it.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I'm not sure which maps of yours we played last night, I joined in late but the maps I played were very good and well balanced IMO.

I get frustrated when I get invited to a TDM by a creator to play their map and there's hidden stuff to give them the upper hand, that's not a death match - that's them wanting to beat everyone.

Good location and areas to move as a team, good weapons and weapon locations, good amount of bullets, good cover that actually stops bullets going through it (that's another thing which rages me) and good fun all round.

By the way I still don't know exactly which maps I'm talking about and I also am not an expert in any DM situation or creation but I had fun.

Oh yeah, WTF was one of them  :D

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

I'm not sure which maps of yours we played last night, I joined in late but the maps I played were very good and well balanced IMO.

I get frustrated when I get invited to a TDM by a creator to play their map and there's hidden stuff to give them the upper hand, that's not a death match - that's them wanting to beat everyone.

Good location and areas to move as a team, good weapons and weapon locations, good amount of bullets, good cover that actually stops bullets going through it (that's another thing which rages me) and good fun all round.

By the way I still don't know exactly which maps I'm talking about and I also am not an expert in any DM situation or creation but I had fun.

Oh yeah, WTF was one of them  :D

Lmao. Yeah. I'm very straightforward. The only exception to this is say a key placement of something like a sniper rifle or some props to direct game play.

I think you were present for this one and WTF lol. That second one would of been a lot better if we had more people I think. You missed Slurry and I think you would of liked that one the best.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Lmao. Yeah. I'm very straightforward. The only exception to this is say a key placement of something like a sniper rifle or some props to direct game play.

I think you were present for this one and WTF lol. That second one would of been a lot better if we had more people I think. You missed Slurry and I think you would of liked that one the best.

I'm sure I will play them all at some point.

• 5 months later...

I had not played this until quite sometime until today.  It's a great location and nicely laid out.

Perhaps a personal preference, but if I were you, I'd change the starting weapon to the combat pistol instead of the sawed-off.  I'm not saying do away with the sawed-off, as you know you're partial to that weapon, but for whatever reason, I thought the combat pistol worked well considering that many attempt climb on roofs, platforms, etc.  The sawed-off just can't combat that, and personally, I'd rather use it as a reserve when I see people at close range.

Just a suggestion, and like I said, this probably just comes down to what I am comfortable using.

Nice though, G--it was fun getting to play this again. :)

I like this one, great to see it being played again!

I think I agree with LN, combat pistol to start with the shotty as a pickup would suit my personal preference more.

• Like 1