djw180

Free roam almost unplayable

zztop911
1 minute ago, Smurf said:

It seems the legendary pheromone does not work, maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Potent Predator bait still doesn't work! Could be related.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Smurf

does buying a camera and taking pictures of the sedated animal help in xp for the Naturalist Role?

Jjss924

@Smurf I could be wrong, but I think you have to use the new camera. I tried the old one with no success, sedated or not.

• Ok 1

zztop911
48 minutes ago, Jjss924 said:

@Smurf I could be wrong, but I think you have to use the new camera. I tried the old one with no success, sedated or not.

Professional said the regular camera will work, but way more difficult.

Couldn't figure why I couldn't clean my gun until I went to the fence. Damn game stole all my gun oil! I'm NEVER low on gun oil. Took all my mint and minty big game too.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

zztop911

Well......a night of disconnections! Not good at all!

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Smurf
1 hour ago, zztop911 said:

Well......a night of disconnections! Not good at all!

Yup! Keep getting the ethernal loading screen as well, was planning on leveling asap. Maybe I'll try again later.

djw180

I just got in .... for about 1s before it disconnected again!

Edited by djw180

Jjss924

That's a bummer. I got dc'ed last night with a legendary pelt on my horse. Not too big of a deal I guess, but it's time wasted.

Edited by Jjss924

Smurf

How do you get the Legendary Animals? I went to the 2 locations where in Ms. Harriot mission section shows for a lvl 5 , used the bait and nothing happens.

zztop911
11 hours ago, Smurf said:

@Jjss924 randomly stumbled across a Legendary fox, saw a yellow paw moving on the mini map but the disconnection said no you didn't.

I set my camp to far west New Austin for a sale, by the two little islands close to the shack with the out of the sky fish spawn by the watering trough.

While waiting for everyone to join and spawn in, I heard a cougar. Knowing this was the area where a Legendary Cougar is supposed to be from the map, I started to search. I spotted one cougar and it was not Legendary , so I tranked it. Up popped another cougar behind me as I approached the first. I got it down too. Then the Legendary popped up from no where! It killed me twice before I could trank it! LOL! Good thing is that everyone that was in the posse and in the lobby, got a sample.

• Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Jjss924

It took 5 or 6 tries to get online last night. The time it worked, I joined on ZZ. One youtube guy said he has luck joining through the race series and quitting the race when it starts. People are starting to call it Red Dead Offline, a fitting name. The new update fixed the last one, now I wonder what the next update will fix/break. The game is much better now, when it works.

Edited by Jjss924