Beer store shopping spree

newyork-nightmare

Great idea RO9M! You shoukd definitely consider starting a beer blog on the site.

Sorry for moving this in here, but as much as I like beer and there could never be enough beer topics, it would probably end up similar to this topic, making it a duplicate.

I think a blog would suit your idea much better. Might even consider being a guest writer on your blog. ;)

Edited by zmurko76
  • Like 1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dodge

• zmurko

• Ronny

• Matusware

Great idea RO9M! You shoukd definitely consider starting a beer blog on the site.

Sorry for moving this in here, but as much as I like beer and there could never be enough beer topics, it would probably end up similar to this topic, making it a duplicate.

I think a blog would suit your idea much better. Might even consider being a guest writer on your blog. ;)

No problem Mate, I'm all about structure so I totally agree :)

It strucked  me right after you moved it, that this could do in a blog, I like writing and I even more love Beer ;)

You more than welcome to be a guest writer if I get this up and running ;)

• Like 1

nice idea... well done. The only thing that is missing is my cup.

Im sober today, due to a speeding ticket this morning with no seat belt and dont want to push my luck.

but as of tomorrow I break into the following;

58.67 liters of joy. 

walmart-keg-beer.jpg

• Like 2

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Jager, Jack Daniels, and some mamajuana. And for those who dont know what it is it looks like this. P.S im 15 and dont know a lot of different alcohol. But these are ones I've tasted a little bit. Cant wait till im 19(im in canada) to have atleast a glass full.