• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lann

• zztop911

• pete_95973

• Beez

Is everyone getting ready? @Firebear926 @zztop911 @DavidCore89 @omarcomin71 @pete_95973 @LimeGreenLegend @Schumi6581 @WasHatched @Hatch @Fido_le_muet @Dodge @Con @The_Lady_A @Protocawl

I imagine STNC would like revenge for the last Dirty Hotring event. Points like last time; 30,29,28... so every position is just as important!

No setting roadblocks or going in the wrong direction. Stock cars, crew blue with Ragga Rum livery (second to the left).

If anyone wont make it let it be known, we probably got a few racers ready to step up (@Beez)

Lets meet up with our custom hotring at LSC (if you got one). I will likely keep the crew varsity jacket from yesterdays h2h.

• Like 2
  • Confused 5

My son has been throwing up. Fairly sure it wont effect my participation, but just to be sure i would like to ask for a backup host. Anyone?

Playlist: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/-u4-h5YVdkuGJuKIpTS5MQ

Host as head to head, be friends on psn with @acdc_sw to invite both to pre lobby and to invite the lowly gentlemen (STNC) to the h2h.

7 laps, contact, customs OFF, no destroy last place (think its default on one of them).

Grab pics/ recording of all scores (wont fit on one page/pic)

I'm not going to be able to attend anything today. I woke up with throbbing headache,  throwing up, chills and blurred vision. Sorry guys!

Next!

• Sad 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

19 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

I'm not going to be able to attend anything today. I woke up with throbbing headache,  throwing up, chills and blurred vision. Sorry guys!

Next!

@Beez your up!

@Spinnaker1981, i have not heard anything from, or seen @DavidCore89 for a few days. If he cant make it would you grab the next spot?!

As i see it, either we are ALL ready to go earlier, or we wait and see. If they drop out we can always run it with just us. I would not want to see any of us not being able to join just cause its earlier.

Ell O Ell!! Goddamn does the shitshow of other crews make it clear just how well organised and motivated we are sometimes.

I feel for you @Lann, it has got to get frustrating when this kind of thing happens!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1