JustHatched

A lap race for Sedans I made.

SUV and Van also available (family vehicles)

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/mX6IfdnxIU6kqvH7OHPdyA#

2_0.jpg

Edited by Dodge
Fixed Broken RSC Link

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I like this, a lot tougher than it seems, especially going under the bridges.

Best time: 1:54.403 custom Schafter - 100 DBucks to anyone who can beat that lap time using any sedan and set the race at more than 1 lap.

Its this weeks crew challenge as well.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

• 1 month later...

Redone this to allow Vans,

Had to change location of start finish line to allow large grid but the track design is the same. Also restricted it to Sedans, SUVs and Vans/

• Like 3

This was pretty neat. Completely blew by the final area because I was too busy talking  :lol:

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I've ran this one before, but I really like it.  Great track, and I like the fact that it's only for sedans, vans, and SUVs.

Nice job!

• 1 year later...