Your RDR2 Stories...

Con

48 minutes ago, Wulfherth said:

Also i have gotten more bounties accidentally smashing into people with my horse in towns and cities then actually committing any intentional crime...

Sometimes that accidental shooting and beating comes in handy...you can find examples of both in the video section. :D By the way I avoid all that by going in 1st person when I’m in a crowded area, this way I dont have to run from anyone. 

Edited by Con
  • Haha 1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Con

• Lann

• Burgermauger

• Jjss924

Top Posters In This Topic

Was minding my own business and a believe another gang start shooting without any warning, tried running for cover only to fall on cliff and horse died....went full ballistic and i was near our camp the guys came to my rescue

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/30/2018 at 6:10 PM, Lann said:

The other day I was lured by food and romance and lost all my money and ended up left for dead along with someones old mom.

Put it in spoilers just in case.

Reveal hidden contents

So after taken the picture of Black Belle down south i am heading home with a alligator skin on my horse. I came across a house with a massive guy sitting on the porch. As soon as i came close he invited me for dinner, very persistent. Along came his much less repulsive female companion, and the both of them made me interested enough to accept the invite. I was send upstairs to see what was causing her to take so long getting dressed up. Visiting the lady upstairs in her bedroom she made it clear that there would be a time for that as well, no rush, dinner first. Along with the stew came a drink, something I was expected to accept, I figured i needed to encourage this southern hospitality and downed a first shot. As things got a bit blurry I do think I had the option to say no to a second shot that was immediately offered. But the buzz kind of got me wanting more and I took a second shot. I woke up under the corpse of their dead mother in a hole filled with dead people. As I made it back to the house they were as gone a my money, only thing I found in the house was a few Coyotes.

I got so angry I reloaded my last save (and lost a few hours) just to be able to get them back. I went back and put a arrow in his head, two seconds later she came running out and stabbed me to death (but this time she didnt take my money). Lann 0 - Annie Wilkes 2

Found its name: Aberdeen pig farm

Tip: Look behind the portrait opposite the front door, after the cut scene. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/29/2018 at 4:17 PM, The_Lady_A said:

@DavidCore89 I was going to post this in the shout box but I guess there's a story in it too.

There is a little Creole fishing village in the swamp north of Saint Denis, and the woman there sells Special Lures for each of the three water types, for a total of $54. I bought those and went a little way away to a river, and caught a catfish! Big bugger, 6kg, and of course my horse could only carry one. Then I caught another catfish. And another. Aaand another. Finally I caught an 8kg catfish, so I swapped round the one on my horse, and went and bought a set of ordinary lures for $7 so I could actually catch fish I could carry!

On the plus side throwing all of those fish back was great for my morality bar at least!

Thanks for the tips!

I’ve followed your advise and took a trip to the bait shop, went fishing on the other side of the road and this was my first catch:

DC2261-D9-9152-4-C1-B-8884-C9149888-B8-F

• Like 3

Last night I played poker with Strauss, Pearson, and Uncle...beat the snot out of everyone except Uncle got so f'en lucky three times on the river card until I had to stop and just get to bed. But it was such bullshit. This weekend I customized some of my free guns and I love all the mods to them. I also retrieved the cat skull mask which doesn't allow you to speak btw, the miner's hat and wide-blade knife. I love how creepy the swamp lands are and how every puddle of water could contain an alligator. I also traveled to uncharted territory in the middle of the night and came across what I thought was a extra special horse...as I got closer, I said to myself..."Oh now, LSC underglow..." took me a bit to realize what it was.

Spoiler

• Haha 1

Got stranded in Rhodes without my horse and walked around the area looking for a wild horse as the only horses in town were hitched to carriages and someone was always watching me. So i wasted time roaming around looking for a horse cause I needed a quick getaway since I was trying to acquire the Lancaster Repeater from the pedophile Gunsmith. I eventually had to go back to St. Denis and I think I know why the horse doesnt always follow me when I jump on the trains...If you hitch the horse, then he wont be at the next station, i think that is the key.

I also came across a member of that gang, not the Driscolls, the other one and he had a horse so i lasso'd him to avoid witnesses, but the horse ran away and i took the gang member, laid him on a big boulder and threw my tomahawk at his head. He died. Pretty sure I have footage.

Edited by Con
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I saved a boys dog in Strawberry, returned it to him and he told me that he had no family and that the dog is the closest thing he has. We chatted a moment more before I jumped on what I thought was my horse. The bastard shouts THEIF and his dog attacked me.... I had to shoot the dog before I died....What I learned, never get on the horse unless you are 100% sure its yours. ?

• Haha 6

In GTAO one of the keys to surviving and winning free mode PVP wars is efficiency with long range weapons such as the sniper, marksman, and RPG.  There will probably be a little less long range warfare in RDRO due to the weapons technology.  But there is a sniper, so I am sure it will play a big role in combat.  So I decided that I wanted to "get good" with the sniper. 

I was practicing shooting moving targets such as deer and birds.  I shot a goat from some distance and not wanting to waste the kill I went and skinned him and made use of what I could (I don't want the wrath of Charles).  When I came upon the carcass of the goat it was just outside of a property where it looked like an NPC had a little farm.  And it was his goat apparently.  He confronted me in a very hostile way, and well, I had to take him down.  As I was looting his body a witness saw the aftermath and I obtained the dreaded witness fleeing notification.  I thought great, more sniper practice.  I took a couple shots at him and missed.  So I jumped on my horse and chased him and shot as I rode.  Want some good sniper practice?  Chase someone down by horse while sniping at the same time.  I was thinking this is great, this will help my skills for online combat.  I finally hit him in the back and he fell of his horse.  Of course I went to loot him and I was looting him a wagon with two dudes rolled by and became witnesses.  I laughed out loud because literally as I was thinking "shit this is escalating" my Arthur character sighed and said "Shit."  So I deadeyed both of them in the head and looted their wagon.  And about this time another witness came along and took off in fear.  So I sniped him in the back and collected his valuables. 

As my honor was dropping rapidly I decided I better get off the main road before any more witnesses come along.  Thankfully I eliminated all the witnesses as having a bounty annoys me more than killing innocent NPCs apparently.  I went to get on my horse and he basically told me to fuck off.  Took me a good 45 seconds of calming and patting.  I had so much blood on my hands that even my horse was like "dude, seriously?"  So anyway, yeah sniping humans on horseback is good practice for the coming RDRO but it shitcans your honor and pisses your horse right off!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

On 11/10/2018 at 10:24 AM, Con said:

I came across an escaped prisoner that asked me for help. I told him I would, only if he helped me feed my pet alligator first. He said, yes. 

Hide contents

C100b8a.jpg

7qgv7HV.jpg

zX4sxQJ.jpg

iHiotK5.jpg

He wasn't hungry because I had already fed the vampire to him!

• Haha 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

On 11/5/2018 at 3:08 AM, PretendWereDead said:

Thanks for the tips!

I’ve followed your advise and took a trip to the bait shop, went fishing on the other side of the road and this was my first catch:

DC2261-D9-9152-4-C1-B-8884-C9149888-B8-F

Channel cat meat is NOT gritty! That is just plain stupid! 

• Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

So today I decided to learn how the Trapper crafting works and here some of my video stories...

Almost killed by train chasing rattlesnake:

Spoiler

Got these Elk exactly where I want them:

Spoiler

Elk mocks my stealth attempt:

Spoiler

• Haha 2

These animals have no respect... :

Spoiler

Don't worry, the bull and I became friends later and spent the day taking selfies together. I think my horse laughs at me at the end. the bastard:

Spoiler

Edited by Con

Okay I will keep sharing my stories since most of you won't. LOL.

Here i am flipping my horse like she was diving at the Olympics and then almost drown her three times and at the end he let me know how he felt about it. In her defense, chasing 10 rock carvings was some real quality bonding:

Spoiler

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Last week I was hunting a Grizzly Bear for a mission, I barely survived the encounter, after whistling for my horse to pick me up while I was carrying the bear's skin the horse came in with such speed he ended up tackling me and finishing the bear's job.

I have never seen a horse arrive in such timely fashion, though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3