Wasting Flares

Squirrel

2_0.jpg

http://rsg.ms/7741b25

This is a job I've thought of a while ago and seeing as I popped on to the creator recently I thought I'd try create it. 

This is a very experimental job requiring speed and teamwork. The stage I'm at now is just a proof of concept to make sure it works. If it does work as planned then I'll update the props and make it look pretty,

The premise of the job is to have one of your team jump in the drivers seat of the wastelander and drive as fast as you can to the capture point at the end of the track. The rest of your team will be stood in the back of the vehicle with a choice of two weapons.

Upto two players per team will have a homing launcher, their job is to take out the opposite teams wastelander on the other track. The rest of the team are armed with flare guns. It's their job to deflect any homing missiles coming towards their wastelander.

This job really needs a minimum of 6 in toral to get working and will work better at a maximum of 8 per team. I don't think anymore people will fit on a wastelander but I can try and add more if needed.

It will be important to try and set off as quickly as possible, don't hang around deciding whose doing what job, just climb on and go for it. 

As I've said this is highly experimental and I'm planning on making lots of changes once the concept has been tested. Rounds are set to 5 minutes,  1 vehicle needed to win the round, 1st to 3 rounds to win. 

I'm hoping this works. 

• Like 3