• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Con

• Sinister

• Lann

• Jjss924

Top Posters In This Topic

Want to see the whole game 1st. It was smart of them to delay the online portion wether there are pre-existing issues or not, to get 10 star ratings from reviewers to hype the game which translate in more Sale's. IDK

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Smurf said:

Want to see the whole game 1st. It was smart of them to delay the online portion wether there are pre-existing issues or not, to get 10 star ratings from reviewers to hype the game which translate in more Sale's. IDK

Fair enough. If online will be like story mode...then just go buy it. :D It's worth it and I'm no huge fan of this time period or being a cowboy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wulfherth said:

@Con wasn't the reason for the first RDO not having animals because of the p2p issue?

As @Smurf said, we went hunting and all the animals from SP were in the online part of the game as well, not sure where you're getting your info. :P

Lol. Screw online, it would have zero effect on any reviews of the excellent story mode. Like it or not story and online are 2 different things. 

24 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

As @Smurf said, we went hunting and all the animals from SP were in the online part of the game as well, not sure where you're getting your info. :P

Ahh the article i read must have been wrong then haha. Thats good! I love hunting so i'm glad it'll be a thing online.

1 hour ago, DavidCore89 said:

Hope we get wagon racing.

I agree, I think I just find the horses too twitchy and button mashy to be fun, while the wagons feel much more like driving.

Absolutely, the one thing I always had on my mind when racing horses in RDR multiplayer was also: "I wish we could race stage coaches/weapon wagons/carts instead..."

Just racing horses was rather dull.

3 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

Absolutely, the one thing I always had on my mind when racing horses in RDR multiplayer was also: "I wish we could race stage coaches/weapon wagons/carts instead..."

Just racing horses was rather dull.

Train racing.

• Haha 1

Going through the stuff we know about online I began speculating on some things...

Predator Ability.....Will we be able to play as animals, like in GTAV story mode, but this time we get to hunt other players on the map? Imagine being able to play as a cougar and stalk fuckers from the woods. 

Parachuting will be hilarious as the parachutes of the time were somewhat primitive. Will be adding to the St. Denis Armchair  on that a bit later.

Battle Royale....I dont play Fortnite so im not too familar with it except you have to be the last one alive...it sounds like a Free mode Last Team Standing. I guess this will be interesting if they use it. 

Buying Properties....how cool would it be if say we could buy a barber shop and those that don't own one have to use ours and pay a small fee that gets deposited into our bank accounts. 

Bare-knuckle Boxing...I would love to see some old school boxing with some ranking system (but the again people will glitch the leaderboards, etc) 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Oh hell no. I'd rather they flood the game with adversary bullshit, lol.

I don’t care about the Battle Royales as long as I can be exempt from them. Like the current GTAO free roam activities.

1 minute ago, Con said:

I don’t care about the Battle Royales as long as I can be exempt from them. Like the current GTAO free roam activities.

I feel like it would not be in free roam.  I don't think it should be.  If it is a mission/job like an LTS I would be very interested.  I always though that LTS jobs in GTA should have an every man for himself option just like we had the option of TDMs and regular DMs

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

I'm not really into battle royale, but not against it being included for people who are into it.

I much prefer team-based shooting jobs/games.

• Like 2

Any mode like Capture/King of the hill/Drop zone type of setups were you can work as a team would be great. I really hope there is a way to get crewbattles to work. I hope we get some info soon.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lann said:

Any mode like Capture/King of the hill/Drop zone type of setups were you can work as a team would be great. I really hope there is a way to get crewbattles to work. I hope we get some info soon.

I think there will also be Gunslinger Team Duels....where we spectate 1-on-1 duels until it's our turn. I am dreading the possibility of Camp Chore Challenges. I will not be at the top of the wood-chopping leaderboard, thats for sure. :D I do look forward to Team Scalping Captures and the always fun, Don't Eat The Wrong Herb mini-game. There is also a lot of snow in some areas so Toboggan races might be a thang too, i'm calling the race yellow toboggan for TNT in advance.

Edited by Con
  • Haha 1

I hope there are a lot of free roam events in invite only sessions. I can only imagine the beta problems with a ton of griefers and squeakers in the room.

• Like 1