Less connection / freezing issues since 1.13?

DavidCore89

^^^exactly, I'm not gonna start messing around opening up my console or farting about with router settings that work fine with everything else.

Same here  :)

• Like 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• Pb76

• handcuff_charlie

• vishesh_91

The only real issues I've had was a Timeout while trying to load the race for the NASCAR Series last weekend. Not too shabby.

Dodgeservice.png

It's most likely due to a problem with the console, probably more prone on the older ones. The freezing, anyways. I think the connection problems are just due to R*'s crap game servers. I was freezing up about every half hour or so on my old console till it finally just fizzled out. Bought a new console and haven't had a problem since. That was a little over a week ago, I got it.

Edited by C-Bot0110

It's most likely due to a problem with the console, probably more prone on the older ones. The freezing, anyways. I think the connection problems are just due to R*'s crap game servers. I was freezing up about every half hour or so on my old console till it finally just fizzled out. Bought a new console and haven't had a problem since. That was a little over a week ago, I got it.

I suspect this may be the case, although I bought mine in 2011 so I dunno whether mine is an older or newer model.

I won't be buying another one until the Gran Turismo for PS4 is released.

handcuff_charlie.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed that once I drop out of a playlist I can't get back in by accepting the hosts' invite.I always get player no longer in session.Nor can I join a playlist midway,get the same message.I try to join different people on the playlist,even that doesn't help.Does this happen to anyone regularly?

I've noticed that once I drop out of a playlist I can't get back in by accepting the hosts' invite.I always get player no longer in session.Nor can I join a playlist midway,get the same message.I try to join different people on the playlist,even that doesn't help.Does this happen to anyone regularly?

I get that too, also if I miss the start of a PL then I can never join on the second job - ' player no longer in session'.

Haven't froze at all since I deleted the game and re installed.

Edited by DavidCore89