What grinds your gears?

rumdig

I was just curious, what bugs you? Whether it be in the game, at home, at work...let it be known here. 

Most recently I was cleaning probes at work that were covered with ash from the power plant. Now, after cleaning them, I smell like a huge pot of sulfuric dioxide (what dreams are made of). Fuck this stinks!  :angry:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ScottyB

• Jaggy

• rumdig

• bullittblitz

when it comes it gaming;

it really gets under my skin if your one of those guys who everytime they die or crash or anything other than winning happens that the game is garbage and its no fair or the other persons hacking or whatever the lame excuse is, once in a while its okay to bitch a little bit but theres always a few guys that do it consistantly every single time they play some of them even do it while there winning.

in my personal life; lacking common sense in general really pisses me off, 

common sense isnt hard, we all have it within us thats why its called COMMON because anyone can figure it out.

if more people just stepped back and thought about what they were gonna do or say befor hand this world would be a much better place.

• Like 3

Future is nothing but a series of probability

In gaming, playing music down the mic and childish insults being thrown around.

IRL - Not much but I've never thought about it much either.

I'm quite a happy go lucky guy and I can't think of anything IRL which annoys me to the point where I'll take note of it, although now I think about it - I feel that old people who seem to deliberately walk in my way and then stop still for no reason at all which makes me almost wipe them out is quite a ball ache when shopping I must say, as if shopping isn't deadly enough without having to watch for idle 1 meter tall people with suspiciously loose skin.

I'm just joking about the skin... It is a ball ache though  ;)

Oh and people who spend all of their time complaining and being in a bad mood about everything... Life is too short, lighten up  :)

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 4

Rigged dms...being accused of cheating this morning when I blew up a tank...people that snap to judgement when they know nothing about a person...people that put mister or miss in front of 1st names...religious nutbags...people that put LOL or hahahahahaha on text messages...more will follow...

Phone Services in DM. I don't mind it occasionally but seeing "x has revealed all players" every 30 seconds on both teams or just one bothers me to high Heaven.

• Like 4

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Complainers grind my gears, in both the game and real life. 

But I guess complaining about complainers in a tread make for complaining just makes me a self hater. 

My wife of 20 years in a big complainer, but I still love her. So no matter how much complaining there is, there is always room for love too.

Work complainers bug the shit out of me. But they are my union brothers and always have their back.

ok I will stop complaining.

• Like 2

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Edited by newyork-nightmare

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

As far as the game goes, I would have to say people who intentionally race dirty (using the PIT maneuver or purposely driving in the wrong direction for example); people who intentionally blow up my PV or kill me after a mission is complete (although this doesn't happen very often now that I play with crew members 99.9% of the time); RPG spamming; and of course, the ones who torture us with their music through the mic.  I get frustrated at times, but I'm over it pretty quickly.  I just have to remind myself that it's only a game.

As far as real life is concerned, I'm a pretty forgiving and laid-back person.  I suppose you could say that overly judgmental people annoy me to some degree--especially when those reasons are superficial.  I am also not a fan of people who use the "guilt trip method", but I realized a long time ago that you can't please everyone and it's not worth it to worry about it.

Overall, I don't hold grudges, and I try to keep my stress levels as low as possible. :)

• Like 3

Real Life: People who think they know EVERYTHING, but in the process make themselves look and sound dumb! 

In-game: Just about every damn thing except when playing with crew

• Like 1

As far as the game goes: ignorant players...

As far as real life: ignorant people...

Wait, that sounds like its the same thing -- so, that means that GTA is like real life -- logic is solid! :unsure:

• Like 1

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

I have a serious problem with people who join GTA Online sessions just to grief people, that pisses me off (pardon my language) I realize that it's Grand Theft Auto and crap going to go down - but there's a difference between a couple jerk moves and someone who joins to literally just be a shit-disturber.

I've noticed it's gotten way worse now too, since the addition of this psycho-meter thing.

when it comes it gaming;

it really gets under my skin if your one of those guys who everytime they die or crash or anything other than winning happens that the game is garbage and its no fair or the other persons hacking or whatever the lame excuse is, once in a while its okay to bitch a little bit but theres always a few guys that do it consistantly every single time they play some of them even do it while there winning.

in my personal life; lacking common sense in general really pisses me off, 

common sense isnt hard, we all have it within us thats why its called COMMON because anyone can figure it out.

if more people just stepped back and thought about what they were gonna do or say befor hand this world would be a much better place.

to the gaming part, completely agree. It really is unnecessary and annoying locust;) lol

well pain u know who im talking about everyone from the FoX (old battlefield clan pain and i used to run with) is a fucking whiner about every aspect of the games they play they make playing un enjoyable, i remember the days of online gaming where you overlooked the glitches and shitty parts that happen simply because you get to play with friends from all over the world

• Like 1

Future is nothing but a series of probability

Those gtaf people wind me up too, always complaining about nothing and the ones that if you kill them they "unleash Hell on you till you rage quit", like everyone on there is complete nails in GTAO. FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING STUPID TWATS.

Edited by shortround669
  • Like 1

I do alot of contact missions through the 'Quick Job' option. Sometimes I get in with some really good people who get it done, sometimes I get in with a bunch of complete morons that usually ends in complete disaster. What I'm really starting to get irritated by though is the people who don't turn off match-making, then kick you from their lobby when you join, and it happens quite a bit, at least once out of every 2 or 3 jobs I join. So keep that in mind people, if you don't want random players just popping in on your lobby, CLOSE MATCH MAKING! It's actually the first thing I do when hosting a job.

I'm also starting to get annoyed with some players on the new RR. It seems some people will just sit and wait in their car and not even help clear the garage just so they can be the first to take off after the ducument when it flees and try to be the hero in the end who retrieves it. I actually had one guy who went to the lengths of shooting out my tires just so he could be the one to get it and he ended up destroying it anyway. I never wanted to patty-slap someone more in my life.

• Like 1

You dont have bp tires?

My personal vehicle was on the other side of the city, had to take a car from the garage.

well pain u know who im talking about everyone from the FoX (old battlefield clan pain and i used to run with) is a fucking whiner about every aspect of the games they play they make playing un enjoyable, i remember the days of online gaming where you overlooked the glitches and shitty parts that happen simply because you get to play with friends from all over the world

yea i agree. Thats wat makes the game the most fun when nobody is complaining

• 3 weeks later...

Starting to get a little irritated by people who launch contact missions from their garage. No one cares about their car collection, which is usualy a bunch of crap cars anyway, if they're trying to show it off real quick before the mission. I prefer taking my own car to the site and refuse to ride with them which sometime leads to me getting stuck in their garage, can't bring up the phone to exit the mission. Have to exit out of online mode completely and restart the whole process. Becoming a pain in the ass.

Edited by C-Bot0110