I need to sell some drugs

pete_95973

Tonight is the last night for double money on biker sales and I have a full cocaine lab.  Can I get the assistance of a few crew members tonight around 9:00 pm eastern time.  I only have about an hour or so to play tonight and need to get the sale done in that hour.  Hopefully the sale should only take 15 mins give or take, so I can help someone else if they need help as well.

So, in the 9:00 to 10:00 pm eastern hour can I get help from some of those who are normally awake and or online?

@Sinister@Beez@yo_rosta@kernalhogan@Hatch@zztop911

@Dodge@Smurf@omarcomin71@Con

Like I said, I will return the helping hand to anyone else who also wants to sell and get the double money to seed their soon to be nightclub ownership.

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

I probably won't be home in time but if I am I'll hop online

• Thanks 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Waiting to see what will be double money this week. Trying to build the bank account for the Night Life update. 4M so far. Would like another 2 just to be safe. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

14 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Waiting to see what will be double money this week. Trying to build the bank account for the Night Life update. 4M so far. Would like another 2 just to be safe. 

I have 7,5M and I still feel like I will be way too short for this update... I believe we will see the most expensive update so far with this one...

36 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Crates and drugs are 25% bonus and hangar business is 2x.

I own a hangar and have never done a supply run or sell.  Just bought it for the personal air vehicle storage and upgrades.  Maybe I should this week.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:

I own a hangar and have never done a supply run or sell.  Just bought it for the personal air vehicle storage and upgrades.  Maybe I should this week.

They are pretty simple for the most part. Supply runs are best done with a friend or two helping. That way more than one box can be picked up and the combat aspects are less of a hassle.

• Like 1