kernalhogan

CscqWBR.png

RSC Link

It's not easy to become a caddy at the illustrious Los Santos Golf Club. Applicants are pitted against each other in a brutal competition, testing all the skills needed to be a great caddy. Teams have eight minutes to collect the most golf balls from the tee boxes around the course. After eight minutes, the team with the most balls will become the newest caddies of the LSGC. [Mercy rule will come into effect if a team captures eight packages before the timer expires.]

So, it's a two-team Hold type capture, meaning you can/have to raid the other teams base to steal packages they've already collected.  There's a package and an extra golf cart at each of the nine tee boxes, respawn vehicle is a Caddy, and the only weapons are forced Golf Clubs. One round should be fine, as the bases are mostly balanced, no team should have the advantage.

I've yet to play this outside the creator, not sure if there are any issues. One thing I'm worried about is certain golf carts being inaccessible once used by the opposing team, unless Rockstar fixed that bug(wishful thinking). If anyone gives this a try, any feedback would be much appreciated.

Edited by kernalhogan

Very fun capture. I had a great time and I was on the losing team. Pulling someone (Protocawl) out of a golf cart and beating them with a club is great fun. Well done. 

Probably best with no less than 8 players. 

• Thanks 1